Author Topic: CACTEAM.COM Needs updated  (Read 3301 times)

Offline Patriot1774

• Fledgling Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
CACTEAM.COM Needs updated
« on: December 09, 2015, 08:21:58 AM »
I've got some ideas for helping make the CAC TEAM more responsive and better able to recruit.

First I would think that having the forum for the CAC on the cacteam.com website would enable us to faster communicate with each other.

Another idea I have is to make an app that would make mobile communications more efficient. This app could have reporting features to allow team coordinators to see who has responded and where they stationed along with what supplies are needed most and which suppliers have run out? Each member of the team could have a profile that shows which certifications/training they have.

We also need to get more active with the blog to keep fresh content on the site, this allows for better search ranking.

I'm glad to see that we have CAC gear available for purchase now, however I wish it was easier to find. Perhaps a storefront within the cacteam.com website with all the options available.

I'm not so good at implementation of these ideas but will assist in whatever way I can. If anyone else has the skills and/or time to tackle these proposals please keep this thread updated with progress and other suggestions for improvement.

Thank you all for your service.

Offline nitehawg

• Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
Re: CACTEAM.COM Needs updated
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 08:19:18 AM »
Patriot 1774, thank you for your input.  After the first of the year we will be posting a series of "help wanted" ads aimed at improving our communications techniques among other things.  These volunteer positions  are considered non-deployable and are primarily aimed towards those who cannot deploy but still want to help.  Until then....

Please have a happy and safe holiday season and Thanks to everybody for their support!

Nitehawg

Act Fast  Act Local

Offline Patriot1774

• Fledgling Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
Re: CACTEAM.COM Needs updated
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2015, 02:41:47 PM »
Thanks nitehawg,

I use an app for forums called Tapatalk, but when I tried to add this one to it it was not found. I like the features of Tapatalk and would really like to see this forum adapt to become more mobile friendly in the future.  Beings as I am not inclined to programming or Web Development I can't be of much help with the development side of things.

I'm looking forward to seeing the progress in the coming months, until then have a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.