Author Topic: Experience with BulkAmmo  (Read 11725 times)

Offline FreeLancer

• Global Moderator
  • Survival Demonstrator
Re: Experience with BulkAmmo
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2017, 02:56:04 PM »
As of now there's no problem with family inheritance of firearms, but if that changes I'd certainly look into it.

I'm not sure about my need for streamlining resale of weapons and ammo because I pretty much have a buy and hold policy.  I don't foresee the need to sell or barter short of WROL catastrophe, in which case I'll have more pressing concerns.

If it makes sense from an insurance perspective, that might motivate me, because I'm definitely flying bare for the most part now.

I truly don't understand the desire to live behind the wire in kalifornistan.

I didn't either. 
23:57:30

Offline Smurf Hunter

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2017, 03:25:55 PM »
While my politics towards guns remains firm, I'm not as passionate in the hobby as I once was.  It's an important prep and something I will keep current like anything else, but I can envision a time and/or situation where I might liquidate all but the essential.  Recent events have suggested I might be better positioned with more liquidate assets.

Offline FreeLancer

• Global Moderator
  • Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2017, 03:38:34 PM »
Recent events have suggested I might be better positioned with more liquidate assets.

Definitely.

It rarely makes sense to go into debt, or rob the emergency fund, to buy extra guns and ammo.
23:57:30