Author Topic: bamboo/cane rods  (Read 1860 times)

Offline anteau

• Prepper
    • Freeze dried Business Startup
bamboo/cane rods
« on: April 21, 2016, 02:46:07 PM »
anyone out there know of any good DIY bamboo rod instructions?
Freeze dried Business Startup
https://igg.me/at/ant-foods/x/13419862

Online Carl

• Mr HamTastic!
  • Forum Veteran
  • COW?...No ,I haven't seen your cow.
Re: bamboo/cane rods
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 04:51:48 PM »
To do WHAT? with them,or to them?
Why is it that the same people who use science to convince you of Global Warming,refuse DNA Science that proves you are male or female.

Government solves few problems that it does not first create.

Stop complaining about life and start Celebrating it .

I've reached the age where there is little left to learn the hard way.

If you had only one year,one month,or one day...Would you live your life differently?

Radios are pointless without someone trained to use them.

Offline rustyknife

• Dedicated Contributor
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 06:28:11 PM »
Had a bamboo fly rod when I was a kid. Loved it but was more interesting to think about how anyone would spend the time and talent making a split bamboo fishing rod so beautiful that I could buy for a few dollars with my allowance. No idea where you could some reading material on the same.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." Thomas Paine

"Survival is a form of rebellion, living is the punishment" Mr. Smith from the movie "The Way Back"

"Those who would give up freedom for a little security deserve neither" Ben Franklin

Ride hard as you can, rest when you die
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "man what a ride!" Author unknown                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      The world is changed by your example not by your opinion.

Online Carl

• Mr HamTastic!
  • Forum Veteran
  • COW?...No ,I haven't seen your cow.
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 07:22:27 PM »
http://www.thomaspenrose.com/tonkin.htm

I did one like this 30 years ago.
Why is it that the same people who use science to convince you of Global Warming,refuse DNA Science that proves you are male or female.

Government solves few problems that it does not first create.

Stop complaining about life and start Celebrating it .

I've reached the age where there is little left to learn the hard way.

If you had only one year,one month,or one day...Would you live your life differently?

Radios are pointless without someone trained to use them.