Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Unfortunately, without a value claim as a usable currency, the value claim that "it took electricity to mine" is a Marxist labor theory of value proposition.

On Wall Street we have something called "fiduciary duty". In other words, it is a crime to act in a way that hurts shareholders. It's the highest form of legal responsibility.

Criminally liable?  How?  Who?  It’s a distributed system with no central authority. 

Don't you feel a little like the the "decentralized" claim has come off its wheels? We have factions and development teams and now if they break their fiduciary duty, they damn sure can be held liable. But I'm sure the .gov wouldn't want to scuttle Bitcoin and jail the programmers. That would be mean.

I'm getting a little  :tinfoily: but it's an end I can see.
App on my Android phone.

Listen while reloadingor gun projects, doing housework, lulls at work, etc.
Bitcoin owners: the development team is at least not looking out for your best interest. Now that it's listed they may be criminally liable for their decisions. I would consider the act of listing it as a violation of the prospectus (white paper). If Bitcoin is growing why does it need futures contracts? So glad we graduated from the guppy tank to the shark tank.

Who says the devs were for it?  It sounds to me like Wall Street wanted in on bitcoin, not the other way around.

Criminally liable?  How?  Who?  It’s a distributed system with no central authority. 

There is no claim to a currency that can't be used based on a Marxist theory of value that now trades in futures.

Marxist?
 I have been spending some money on this, but if it helps it will be worth it as I sometimes feel a little desperate. I just got this massage machine that they had a demo of at bed and bath. It seems pretty decent but may not be as good as a good human massage person

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2681246/homedics-my-masseuse-app-controlled-massage-cushion-with-heat.jsp?ci_mcc=ci&utm_campaign=PERSONAL%20CARE&utm_medium=CSE&utm_source=google&utm_product=61755344&CID=shopping15&utm_campaignid=196833812&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9JHM3ZOB2AIVmoSzCh3u9AQmEAYYASABEgKq8fD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CPDdguGTgdgCFYiayAodh8MNxQ

=========

I also ordered a book for shoulder problems and some neck pillows that are smaller and better for travel than the one I have. There seems to be so many exercises to chose from. Some that I thought would be good, the woman I go to seemed to think otherwise. I am not totally sure on her viewpoint there either. The guy that wrote the book I just ordered is a trained and experienced physical therapist. The book is called "bullet proof your shoulder" and has good reviews
Weeks, months, years, decades....what’s your timeframe till BTC failure is obvious to everyone?

From my perspective it's already obvious. There is no claim to a currency that can't be used based on a Marxist theory of value that now trades in futures.

I'm Austrian (both economically and ethnically  ;)) I can't guess when, I can only guess why.

Goes without saying this is not advice and I am not an advisor. I assume the same of every post and poster.
The VA gave me a TENS unit for my neck & back pain several years ago.  My understanding was that it helps with pain, but that it doesn't actually contribute to healing.  I'll have to research that more...

That was true in my case. It was important for me to get some aggressive therapy right after my hand surgery last year (the second in 2 years on the same spot), but my hand was too swollen and painful for them to be able to do much. The TENS helped with the pain enough that I was able to start therapy sooner. Once the pain went down, they stopped using it on me.
The VA gave me a TENS unit for my neck & back pain several years ago.  My understanding was that it helps with pain, but that it doesn't actually contribute to healing.  I'll have to research that more...
Weeks, months, years, decades....what’s your timeframe till BTC failure is obvious to everyone?
How long do you predict it will take to fall apart?

This is the curse of Austrian Economics. It's impossible to time. The market can stay irrational longer than the investor can stay solvent in a short. That's the rub.

The next few weeks will be telling. I think the major brokerages are afraid due to liquidity concerns (rightly so and never a good sign).

I don't understand this move. The claim that Bitcoin is limited to 21m is now off the table. I can print as much paper Bitcoin as I want and the futures contracts resolve in dollars, not even the Bitcoin itself (unlike gold). Further, it only hurts the price. If every gold contract came due tomorrow it would skyrocket because there is more paper gold than real gold. Why would a Bitcoin owner want this downward pressure?

Bitcoin owners: the development team is at least not looking out for your best interest. Now that it's listed they may be criminally liable for their decisions. I would consider the act of listing it as a violation of the prospectus (white paper). If Bitcoin is growing why does it need futures contracts? So glad we graduated from the guppy tank to the shark tank.

****My Opinion***** I don't think this is an accident. This is an organized strategy to kill a viable non-state money. Of course the big banks want to crush it. For some reason the development team wants to crush it. The .gov obviously wants to crush it. It's working in tandem. I suspect the bubble pops and the development team end up in the pokey.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10