Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Outdoors Activities / Re: hiking filter recommendations needed
« Last post by Carl on Today at 04:53:07 AM »
  Many people,and me,like this bag better as it is softer,thicker,easier to squeeze.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000AQYY38/ref=cfb_at_prodpg
Emergency Preparations / Re: What did you do today to prep...
« Last post by Carl on Today at 04:45:27 AM »
Are the engines still there?

Need a motor for your truck?
« Last post by Stwood on Yesterday at 11:31:55 PM »
Are the engines still there?
Live Stock, Critters and Aquaculture / Re: Fritz's bees
« Last post by Stwood on Yesterday at 10:49:15 PM »
No PB notice. Just a small round with a light colored slash in it.

Your June 03 post, I see all those pics
« Last post by Smurf Hunter on Yesterday at 10:37:03 PM »
Would be awesome to ck out that wreck. Looks like the tire rubber hasn't completely fell apart.

It rarely gets warmer than 70F, maybe that's a factor.

You could tell that for several decades people have been picking apart the debris field. Anything small or interesting enough to pack out has been.  No knobs, levers, avionics or anything like that was remaining.  There are chunks of sheet metal spread around a half mile or more.  Some were improvised into shelters, cooking stoves and other junk.
The HAM Radio Board / Re: Putting up a tower. Looking for input
« Last post by Alan Georges on Yesterday at 08:46:09 PM »
Very nice, FF.
Outdoors Activities / Re: hiking filter recommendations needed
« Last post by Alan Georges on Yesterday at 08:44:52 PM »
... as I got tired of getting a note in my water bill telling me how my local water people paid a $10,000 fine for giving me poop in my water...this happens far too often these days and it makes kool aide taste awful..
Around here, Berkey every day, every way.  ^^^this is getting way too common an occurrence in municipal supplies.

Coasties... <sigh>. Sometimes we ignorant goons in the flyover states do something gooder than anyone expects. Like not trying to pack a couple Super Bowls worth of people into an area designed for a county fair! <g>

The pasture was Ok, it was just the exits were all cattle chutes, not wide open ranges.

Cedar
What? 6 hours later...?

ODOT -With the sheer number of cars on the roads it’s slow-going in many places and may last for some time.

I-5, 2 Mi N of @ OR22 in Salem, Delay . A fire in the area, use caution

I-5, 4 Mi S of Medford, Delay. MVA

I-82 down to one lane in Wash; exit closed because so packed. Alternate: US 395 to US 730 N (right turn). Don't take US 730 S (left turn).

Cedar

Coasties... <sigh>. Sometimes we ignorant goons in the flyover states do something gooder than anyone expects. Like not trying to pack a couple Super Bowls worth of people into an area designed for a county fair! <g>
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10