Author Topic: Nutnfancy's take on the Fla. road rage shootings  (Read 1479 times)

Offline soupbone

• Once made a pun out of "Mephistopheles"
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • If you think you're close enough - get closer.
Nutnfancy's take on the Fla. road rage shootings
« on: July 29, 2015, 08:49:40 PM »
1/2 hour long, but well worth watching:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5U4bAO0E6U

My own take is that a defensive firearm should never be your only option. It should be your last option after everything else - including apologizing, begging and trying to run away - have failed. Although individual situations may be different, I feel safe in saying that interpersonal confrontations have a high probability of not meeting the deadly force criteria. Using or threatening deadly force under those circumstances will have very serious consequences to you and your family.

A good review, even for "experienced" concealed weapons carriers.

soupbone
Get into an argument in a tent. When she storms out, she can't slam the flap.

Offline Jack Crabb

• Survivalist Mentor
Re: Nutnfancy's take on the Fla. road rage shootings
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 11:18:20 AM »
I watched it last night. Very good info.

It reminded me of something Jim Grover/Kelly McCann said. "Don't go somewhere with a gun that you would not go without a gun."
Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have.
 - Ronald Reagan

Offline danimal

• Survivor
  • New TSP Forum member
Re: Nutnfancy's take on the Fla. road rage shootings
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 11:30:35 AM »
Not a bad way for any body to spend 36mins. I don't think enough people taking classes hear/are taught the "dreadfullness" part of Nutn's video. You WILL forever carry that moment in your mind.