Author Topic: Will recent sanctions against Russia include a ban on ammunition?  (Read 2686 times)

Offline Sunburn26

• Fledgling Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
I am concerned that the recent rising tensions with Russia which have caused sanctions from the White House may include banning Russian ammunition imports.  I have read a few articles that mentioned bans in the arms sector and arms related bans.  Can anyone give me a definitive or at least well educated answer to that question.  If so how long do I have before soviet block weapons ammunition prices skyrocket? I am not trying to cause any panic, but I thought I should ask.

Online Morning Sunshine

• Geese Smuggling Moonbat
  • Survival Veteran
  • There are no mistakes, just Learning Experiences
Re: Will recent sanctions against Russia include a ban on ammunition?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 04:20:32 PM »
two birds with one stone: pretend that sanctions hurt Russia so we can look like we are doing something AND stop those bitter clingers from shooting their evil weapons.  Win-win.
"Preparedness, when properly pursued, is a way of life, not a sudden, spectacular program" - Spencer W. Kimball
"Life isn't about trying to survive the storm; but about learning to dance in the rain" - unknown
Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity

Prepping makes even a hurricane just an inconvenience.

Offline Mr. Bill

• Like a hot cocoa mojito
  • Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
  • Trained Attack Sheepdog/Troll hunter
    • Website maintenance services by Mr. Bill
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 05:18:15 PM »
MODERATOR NOTE: We're in the BulkAmmo.com board here, which is for communicating with the staff of BulkAmmo.com.  If you'd like to start a general discussion on ammo availability, a better place would be either the General Ammo, Reloading, Bullet Casting, & Ammo Craft board, or the General Firearm Discussion board (where there is already a long discussion titled "Ammo shortages (now 2014)? What are you seeing out there?"

Offline Sunburn26

• Fledgling Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 07:02:35 PM »
Sorry, I thought this would be a good question for Bulk Ammo since I figured they would know first before the consumer, that was my rational for placing it here.