Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Front Porch / Re: Intro Thread
« Last post by Redman on Today at 02:58:17 AM »
Welcome from Texas HanaHH
Also think that Bitcoin is going to banned in hole world
The Front Porch / Re: Intro Thread
« Last post by HanaHH on Today at 02:31:09 AM »
Hi to all, also new here. I live in Croatia and have 29 years. Sorry for bad English. Welcome
Emergency Preparations / Re: I used my preps today...
« Last post by Greekman on Today at 12:59:28 AM »
well, I used mine last week.
I was on a very long trip, was halfway lost, so asked a guy on the side of the road for directions. He asked back for some water. For the car. Out came the 2liter bottle, his eyes rolled and kept it cos he had to go quite some miles before the next water source.
The Recipe Board / Re: Episode 787 - Cast Iron Question
« Last post by Alan Georges on Yesterday at 10:17:08 PM »
 :clap:
I'm on steem also, as I was trying to publish on DTube to avoid Youtube's censorship ( https://dtube.video/#!/c/iceagefarmer ).

I'm iceagefarmer, and was able to follow you, vgraven!

Cheers.

Disclaimer:  I used to mine, and still own, some Bitcoin.

That said, I don't trust this crypto'currency' any further than I can throw it.  Which I can't.  Because I can't hold it.  I think Puerto Rico has demonstrated pretty effectively that you can't use it in any sort of emergency/grid-down situation.

Also, buyer beware these ICOs; as time goes on, we see more and more of them languishing or being outright scams:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-19/worlds-largest-ico-imploding-after-just-3-months

But, just my 0.0004BTC...
Emergency Preparations / Re: What did you do today to prep...
« Last post by Lostjagged on Yesterday at 07:29:10 PM »
Had the first meeting of the local prepper group last night and updated my insurance today.
Do It Yourself - Projects, Ideas and How To / Re: Floor Redesign
« Last post by LvsChant on Yesterday at 07:14:21 PM »
Are you pulling up the current (carpeting, tile, vinyl, wood, etc.) and planning to upgrade? I like tile a lot for ease of maintenance and cleaning. There are also so many patterns/colors to choose. The new Wood-pattern tile is very nice.

Personally, I don't like wall-to-wall carpeting anywhere in the house and probably will never have a house with it again... We add throw rugs to add warmth and color.
Medical Needs and First Aid / Re: california Hep A outbreak
« Last post by mountainmoma on Yesterday at 06:59:42 PM »
DO you have a link to that article ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10