Author Topic: Ready Made Resources - My Review  (Read 3058 times)

Offline rwill2010

• Fledgling Prepper
Ready Made Resources - My Review
« on: December 28, 2010, 12:04:15 PM »
Just wanted to pass this one along.  I have looked for a good food package for my family of four.  I called three or four different companies and was beginning to feel like these people do not care if they get my money or not.  I then called Ready Made Resources, I had saw this on here and decided to give it a try.  I not only got a good food package but saved about $4000.00 in the process.  I could not ask for better, they even gave me free shipping.  The best part is that after the conversation I noticed they spent 40 minutes explaining the food package to me.  It is called the grand slam and it is just that.  I am happy to say that they filled the order as promised and on time.  The entire process took about 3 weeks to finish but all I had to do was wait for delivery.  A big thank you to Ready Made Resources for taking the time to talk to a customer!!!

Offline Lindsay123

• Fledgling Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
Re: Ready Made Resources - My Review
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 02:32:26 AM »
I bought an NVG scope. I called a week later on Friday to cancel the order, and THE OWNER LIED TO ME And told me they already shipped it. I asked are you sure? And he says absolutely, there is nothing left in the warehouse to be shipped. The next week I called to follow up, and they told me that it actually shipped Monday. I restated I want to cancel my order and that I will just refuse delivery. Which I did.

I had to call three or four times over the next couple of weeks to demand my “100% money back guaranteed” refund. They kept stalling and putting me off, procrastinating. “I can’t authorize that, call back next week.” They weren’t even polite about it! Finally, I opened a complaint with my credit card company, and then they immediately refunded my money EXCEPT FOR $100! I’m sorry, was it a “100% guaranteed moneyback refund except for $100?” And the owner has the brass balls to blame it on ME for ordering the wrong item! How dare you, sir! 

Do not trust these people! They are liars and thieves! And I bet all of the five star ratings are from friends and relatives!

Follow up: OK, it was 5 1/2 weeks, not 6. Forgive me. And I definitely wasn’t demeaning or insulting, I was very polite because I wanted my money back!  And forgive me, but does that give you a reason to not give me my $3000 back? I called back one week later to cancel it, and you told me it was shipped.  And you LIED! It did not ship until the next Monday! My phone records will prove that!  You could’ve easily prevented all of this!

Offline TheLastBoyscout

• Prepper
  • When you stop learning its time to hang it up.
Re: Ready Made Resources - My Review
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 08:07:02 AM »
I have always heard good things about this company.  I have never dealt with them but, I am not sure I will now. 
Improvise, Adapt, Modify, and Overcome