Author Topic: January Drawing Results  (Read 2029 times)

Offline sawtac

• Senior Survivalist
  • Bert the Turtle
    • Sawtooth Tactical
January Drawing Results
« on: February 01, 2010, 07:03:31 PM »
I processed the drawing today and the winner is:

roll congress

Congrats!  I sent an email to roll congress and am waiting for a return email so I can get it shipped.

Thanks to all who participated!

Note: How the winner was selected:

1. The entry information was imported into Excel.
2. The information was sorted to make sure no duplicates were counted.
3. The Excel function =RANDBETWEEN(x,y) was used.  x=1 and y=total number of rows.  This returns a number between 1 and y.  That number was the row that contained the winner information.

ROLL CONGRESS

Re: January Drawing Results
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 12:55:29 PM »
Thanks for the Ultralight.5 medical kit. Very nice, my friends are impressed. Nice compact size, a little big for jeans pockets, but fits nicely in my jacket pocket. I could see getting another one for my ATV in the spring, it should stow in the onboard tool compartment very nicely. 

I had my doubts about the little splinter tick remover, so I tried in on a hair on my arm, works great. I'm in no hurry to test out the band-aids. lol.

Thanks again.

Hare of Caerbannog

Re: January Drawing Results
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 01:06:04 PM »
Thanks for the Ultralight.5 medical kit. Very nice, my friends are impressed. Nice compact size, a little big for jeans pockets, but fits nicely in my jacket pocket. I could see getting another one for my ATV in the spring, it should stow in the onboard tool compartment very nicely. 

I had my doubts about the little splinter tick remover, so I tried in on a hair on my arm, works great. I'm in no hurry to test out the band-aids. lol.

Thanks again.

Congrats ROLL CONGRESS and welcome to the forum!