Author Topic: NEW PRODUCTS  (Read 88955 times)

Offline cartpusher

• Survivalist Mentor
    • Survival Gear Bags
NEW PRODUCTS
« on: April 19, 2010, 09:23:45 AM »
I just wanted to thank all the MSB folks and TSP forum members who have stopped by our site, and let you know that we look forward to doing business with all of you.  I will be posting future promotions, sales and new product offerings in this thread.

Also please post any feedback that you might have regarding our store.  I would love to hear comments on pricing, shipping, products, etc.  Any thoughts you have, will only help us get better.

Please visit us at:

survivalgearbags.com

Thanks,
Kelly
(cartpusher)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 08:29:19 PM by cartpusher »

Offline cartpusher

• Survivalist Mentor
    • Survival Gear Bags
Re: Survival Gear Bags
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 10:46:27 AM »
I have just added clear, BPA FREE, plastic water bottles with a High Capacity Survival Filter that allows you to fill the bottle with water from lakes, rivers and streams.

FILTERS UP TO 100 GALLONS

This Microbiological Filter is a special thick- walled "Porous Plastic" filter designed to provide greater effectiveness than common thin-walled fiber filters.  The tiny intricate pathways in the filter trap 99.9% of harmful Giardia, Cryptosporidium and other pathogens.  The activated carbon reduces waterborne chemicals and improves water taste.  "Miraguard" Antimicrobial technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media.

Great for emergencies, survival and foreign travel.

Available in 20 oz., 32 oz. and 64 oz. sizes.

Check them out at: http://survivalgearbags.com/hypu.html

Offline cartpusher

• Survivalist Mentor
    • Survival Gear Bags
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 01:29:34 PM »
Medium Transport Bags will be on sale at least till the end of April for $35 each, no coupon needed.  Your MSB discount will get you another 10% off your order.

www.survivalgearbags.com

Rothco Medium Transport Pack

Offline ncjeeper

• Most Noble Order of the Garter Snake
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • Oooops!
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 01:35:31 PM »
Whats the shelve life for the new water bottles with filters?

Offline cartpusher

• Survivalist Mentor
    • Survival Gear Bags
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 01:47:44 PM »
Before the filter is used, according to manufacture, they should last indefinitely.  There is nothing in the filter that will break down. 

Once you use the bottle for the first time it should last for another 6 months (unless you process 100 gallons quicker than that).  You just need to store the bottle with the cap off to allow for air circulation.

Offline cartpusher

• Survivalist Mentor
    • Survival Gear Bags
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 02:13:51 PM »
New lower shipping fees

Shipping is now $10 per order, for orders less than $150.

Spend $150 or more and get FREE SHIPPING

Offline SigMan34

• Survivor
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 10:26:01 AM »
Hey Cartpusher,

I just wanted to chime in to say the Garrity Lanterns I just got from you seem to be great. Time will tell, of course, but they're well-made and the 5-setting LEDs seem to provide a decent amount of light, especially on the Medium or High setting---plenty to read with. I put one in my truck to have handy in case of a problem on the road, too...one of the "Flash" settings would come in handy as a warning to others.

Every Christmas, our family exchanges gifts..........guess what the guys will get this year???

(I have no connection to Cartpusher or his site, other than as a satisfied customer!)

Offline cartpusher

• Survivalist Mentor
    • Survival Gear Bags
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2010, 10:54:41 AM »
All backpacks, laptop cases and shoulder bags are on sale for the month of May. 

ALL BAGS ARE AT LEAST 10% OFF

No coupon is needed, all prices are marked on the site.

Your MSB discount allows you to take an additional 10% OFF

You can visit us at: SurvivalGearBags.com

Offline cartpusher

• Survivalist Mentor
    • Survival Gear Bags
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2010, 02:48:49 PM »
I have also put all of our M.O.L.L.E gear, including Tactical Vests, on sale for the month of May. 

ALL M.O.L.L.E. GEAR IS AT LEAST 10% OFF

No coupon is needed, all prices are marked on the site.

Your MSB discount allows you to take an additional 10% OFF

You can visit us at: SurvivalGearBags.com

Offline cartpusher

• Survivalist Mentor
    • Survival Gear Bags
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2010, 10:10:03 AM »
You can now follow us at Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SurvivalGearBagscom/119311141430113?ref=ts

And don't forget to vote in our New Product Poll at the top of the thread.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 10:14:52 AM by cartpusher »

Hare of Caerbannog

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2010, 10:23:14 AM »
I went over to the site and tried to buy a couple things, but I couldn't get any items to show up in my "cart".
I made sure my cookies were enabled and I made sure all the permissions were set to accept the site, but it still wouldn't let me put anything in my cart.
Am I missing something?
I'm using the following browser;
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
  • Wanna have an adventure?
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2010, 10:37:05 AM »
I just tried it (using FF 3.5.9 for windows 7) and it is working fine for me.

Hare of Caerbannog

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2010, 10:40:02 AM »
I just tried it (using FF 3.5.9 for windows 7) and it is working fine for me.
Fantastic! I'll tell you what to buy for me.
 ;D ;)

Edit:
Here's the message I get;
Unable to initiate the requested action. Refresh the page or Try again after sometime

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2010, 10:41:08 AM »
HoC, it looks like he might be using javascript for the cart.  When you put something in the cart, a little popup comes up and tells you that it's there.  Check your java and see if you need an update, maybe?

Fantastic! I'll tell you what to buy for me.
 ;D ;)

Seriously, I'll pick up anything you need, if you can't get this to work for ya.  Cartpushers store kicks serious ass.

Hare of Caerbannog

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2010, 10:43:00 AM »
Thanks Sis, I'll do that.
Watch out Java, here I come...

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2010, 10:44:38 AM »
Thanks Sis, I'll do that.
Watch out Java, here I come...

Seriously though, if worse comes to worse, PM me and tell me what you want.  I'll pay for it with the TSP Gear Shop and set your addy as the shipping addy, and you can paypal us the money.

Offline cartpusher

• Survivalist Mentor
    • Survival Gear Bags
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2010, 11:20:56 AM »
SisWolf - Thanks for the tech support help!  we will have to put you on payroll over here. 

HoC - Did the Java update fix things? if you are still having trouble and looking to place an order, I can take it over the phone.  PM to follow.

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2010, 02:13:30 PM »
That works too (taking the order another way).  I just didn't want your customers to not be able to purchase stuff.  Your store is a very, very good one, and we like keeping things in the family.  ;)

Offline cartpusher

• Survivalist Mentor
    • Survival Gear Bags
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2010, 02:43:35 PM »
I will have to do some more testing and maybe kill the floating cart, if people are getting stuck.  Thanks again for your help, and support of the store.  You don't do a bad job yourself with the TSP Gear Shop!

Offline ncjeeper

• Most Noble Order of the Garter Snake
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • Oooops!
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2010, 05:39:52 PM »
Worked for me. Just ordered a backpack.

Hare of Caerbannog

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2010, 06:01:59 PM »
Sorry I'm late with the update.
After updating my Java, switching my cookies, and some stumbles with paypal (they are having "construction" issues) I got my order in.
I doubt it was a site problem.
I'm using the computer version of a 1972 Pinto to access the dump trucks and tubes of the interwebs.
 :P

Offline cartpusher

• Survivalist Mentor
    • Survival Gear Bags
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2010, 08:54:30 PM »
Thanks for your orders!

Offline Roknrandy

• He That Rocks:Viewer Discretion is Advised
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • Master Spammer Obliterator
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2010, 08:55:21 PM »
I placed an order earlier and it worked fine for me

Offline hawaiian

• Fledgling Prepper
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2010, 03:29:08 PM »
Ordered via Google Chrome and no problem here, can't wait to get my medium transport bag  :)

Offline cartpusher

• Survivalist Mentor
    • Survival Gear Bags
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2010, 05:41:00 PM »
Hawaiian - Thanks for your order, and welcome to the forum.

Offline CookingtoSurvive

• Prepper
    • Cooking to survive
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2010, 07:04:06 PM »
Cartpusher,
I am torn between what bag to buy for my wife and I for BOB's. I am considering 3 bags and one of them is one from your site. I know you are a salesman and have to make a profit but what can you tell me about your medium transport pack by rothco. I am also looking at maxpedition condor or vulture and one other bag available from a fellow MSB affiliated company. If you can sell me on why I should pick the bag you are selling I will make my purchase from your store. Thanks.

Offline cartpusher

• Survivalist Mentor
    • Survival Gear Bags
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2010, 07:51:40 PM »
Cartpusher,
I am torn between what bag to buy for my wife and I for BOB's. I am considering 3 bags and one of them is one from your site. I know you are a salesman and have to make a profit but what can you tell me about your medium transport pack by rothco. I am also looking at maxpedition condor or vulture and one other bag available from a fellow MSB affiliated company. If you can sell me on why I should pick the bag you are selling I will make my purchase from your store. Thanks.

Well I will not try to talk you into a bag that isn't right for you. So I will give you a few thoughts and you can make your own decision.  The Rothco Medium Transport Pack really matches up more to the Maxpedition Falcon II, as far as size and layout.  The Condor and the Vulture are both bigger bags.  I have a Vulture II for my - I am packing up the whole family, taking as much as I can and getting the to Bug Out Location ASAP - BOB.  And it is an awesome bag. 

I am in the process of building two more compact bags for my wife and I, more of an everyday carry, get home bag, that will either be on my person, in my office or in my car at all times.  For these bags I will be using the Medium Transport bag that I offer at SurvivalGearBags.com.  I am impressed with this pack for all the different compartments, and all the freaking sub compartments, sleeves, internal zippered pockets this bag has.  You will just keep finding more. Also you can remove the shoulder straps and waist belt, and just use the top carry handle.  I am pleased with the quality of the bag.  The stitching and webbing, zippers and pulls are all very good.  Everything is a bit lighter, less heavy duty than a Maxpedtion pack though.   But the Rothco pack is less than half the price of a Maxpedition pack, and I think especially at the price I am selling these at right now, and your MSB discount, you are definitely getting your money's worth, and then some. 

So really, you need to figure out what size pack you need, if you are also considering the Maxpedition Condor and Vulture.  Also, what kind of durability and quality are you looking for? and how much are you looking to spend?  The Maxpedition pack you might be able to pass on to your kids.  The pack from Rothco might start to break down after 10 or 20 years.  My take on it is, with the Maxpedition bag, you are getting your money's worth.  With the Medium Transport from Rothco, at the price i am selling it, you are getting more than your money's worth.  Overall the Maxpedition pack is a better bag though, I will not try to convince you otherwise.

You can always return the packs to me if you find they don't work out for you.

If you do go with the Maxpedition pack I would strongly recommend you buy from Saw Tooth Tactical .  Customer service doesn't get any better, and his shipping fees are usually great.

Hopefully this was of a some help to you as you make your decision.

Thanks
Kelly
(cartpusher)

Hare of Caerbannog

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2010, 01:04:44 PM »
My order arrived today!
Everything looks good.
Fast service and great stuff.

Offline Roknrandy

• He That Rocks:Viewer Discretion is Advised
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • Master Spammer Obliterator
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2010, 02:55:35 PM »
ok, I've got to admit that when my box arrived (on time I might add) and I opened it I was a little skeptical. I purchased the MEDIUM TRANSPORT PACK because another bag I got from somewhere else I returned because it was too small. I pick the new one up and shook my head and said here we go again   :-\  well I set it down and unloaded my old bag and began to stuff items into the new one and then I had everything in the new bag and still had room for more  ;D. The expansion straps are all over this thing! I'm so happy with it I'm going to order another for my wife (you know one tacticool bag is never enough). Thanks Kelly!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 03:20:58 PM by Roknrandy »

Offline cartpusher

• Survivalist Mentor
    • Survival Gear Bags
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2010, 03:13:54 PM »
Great to hear guys!  Thanks again for your orders!