Author Topic: Thank you Sawtac & Jeff!  (Read 2512 times)

theartie

Thank you Sawtac & Jeff!
« on: April 25, 2010, 09:46:17 PM »
MSB listeners and err everyone,

I recently came down with BRD.  Its been a difficult few weeks dealing with this disease. At night I research this disease, dream of finally being cured, and spend most of my time online looking at pictures of the disease.   Yes I'm referring to Black Rifle Disease.  Most specifically the AR15 strain of BRD.  It started about a few weeks ago when i shot my friends Rock River Arms AR-15.  I've been hooked ever since.  So I lurked on dozens of boards and found for the most part when it comes to BRD everyone has their own opinion.  I knew generally what I wanted.  So I was about to buy from Rock River when i found out that they have a 12-14 week backlog!  I'm not about to wait that long!  So I decided to see if one of Jack's sponsors sold an AR-15 complete upper.  SawTac did :)  I was happy.  My long quest of fighting this disease would soon be over (however, a friend told me it turns into BRAD...Black Rifle ACCESSORY disease..ohh dear if I get this my bank account is in trouble!).  While I was on SawTac's site I found the description of the upper was a bit vague so I asked Jeff over at Sawtac a few questions.  He returned my emails on a Saturday night!  We exchanged a few emails back and forth and he answered all my questions :).  A few hours ago I purchased my complete upper.  My joy will soon be complete.  I was really happy when i saw that Jeff already put my upper in for shipping!  WOW 

Jeff, truly thank you.  And everyone...if you want a great company to do business with please work with Jeff.  You will not be disappointed. 

Arthur

Offline sawtac

• Senior Survivalist
  • Bert the Turtle
    • Sawtooth Tactical
Re: Thank you Sawtac & Jeff!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 09:50:08 PM »
Haha.  I'm glad I could help with the BRD.  I'll help with the BRAD too.  :D

You'll love the Armalite.  I had one just like the one you got and it shot like a dream.  I sold it for an "upgrade" and the replacements since then were never as good.