Author Topic: Sis or TW  (Read 920 times)

Offline Artos

• Dedicated Contributor
  • Ride life bareback
    • CPT Caveman's Cave
Sis or TW
« on: January 25, 2012, 06:19:45 AM »
Sorry, I guess my PM and email didnt get through or your still digging out from under the backload from SHOT (and the hangovers!).  Any word on my last order...did you ship already and did you receive my new shipping address in time?  If not, no rush, just want to make sure if it hasnt gone out yet you have the right address. 

Moving sucks...

Thanks

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
  • Wanna have an adventure?
    • WilderWolf
Re: Sis or TW
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 10:50:54 AM »
Sorry, I guess my PM and email didnt get through or your still digging out from under the backload from SHOT (and the hangovers!).  Any word on my last order...did you ship already and did you receive my new shipping address in time?  If not, no rush, just want to make sure if it hasnt gone out yet you have the right address. 

Moving sucks...

Thanks

Hey bro, we're back from shot, but for some reason the gods deemed it necessary to make it difficult to get back into the swing of things. Oldest boy wrecked his truck and broke his spine (and pelvis) on Monday morning. There are four or five people who need to be taken care of (orders that did not get to their owners during the holiday season), I'm trying to get ready to go to North Idaho in 2 weeks, trying to move the gear shop over to TW permanently so that I can leave it here when I go to Idaho, and I can't seem to make anything happen correctly. We've only been home from shot since Sunday afternoon, so I'm hoping that today is the day things get untangled, so that I can send out those lost orders.

I got your new shipping address and will ship to you HOPEFULLY today. If not today, then just know that it'll happen this week. In any case, it isn't lost entirely and I'm not ignoring you. :)

Offline Artos

• Dedicated Contributor
  • Ride life bareback
    • CPT Caveman's Cave
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 11:41:26 AM »
No rush, and I mean it.  I figured you guys were swamped, but my deepest condolences on the family injuries.  Take all the time you need, I dont NEED the stuff till April. 

If there is anything this community can do, you know all you have to do is ask...right?

Blessings...

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
  • Wanna have an adventure?
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 11:50:00 AM »
No rush, and I mean it.  I figured you guys were swamped, but my deepest condolences on the family injuries.  Take all the time you need, I dont NEED the stuff till April. 

If there is anything this community can do, you know all you have to do is ask...right?

Blessings...

You'll get it by February at the latest, bro. I posted in the "airing of grievances" thread about the injuries, and on facebook. We don't need anything right now, except prayers for the boy and his wife and 3 children. It's just been a rough 3 days. Rich (TW) and I are both feeling exhausted and stretched, and it sucks to not be prepared for something like this. Everything gets put on hold when chicken little turns out to be right about that darn sky.

Thank you for offering to help, brother.

Offline Artos

• Dedicated Contributor
  • Ride life bareback
    • CPT Caveman's Cave
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 12:27:56 PM »
Hey Sis or TW, any luck yet?  Hope the house deal goes well, the pics look sweet!