Author Topic: Favorite Concealed holster?  (Read 3228 times)

Offline Robinelli

• Survivalist Mentor
  • The purpose of life is a life of purpose
Favorite Concealed holster?
« on: July 22, 2014, 05:42:48 PM »
What's the best concealed holster you've found?  I'm looking for a holster for my Glock 42 and trying to decide what to order.  I never wear belts so that's out for me.  This has good ratings but I don't want to deal with that many hooks!
http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Hugger-Holster-Concealed-X-Large/dp/B00ITYM9OE/ref=sr_1_18?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1406070539&sr=1-18&keywords=women%27s+concealed+carry

I've been leaning towards a shoulder holster.

What have you tried? What are the pros and cons of those holsters and what would you recommend?

Offline busymomx3

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Starting to get the hang of this.
Re: Favorite Concealed holster?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 10:00:32 AM »
I was just shown this one today.  http://www.deneadams.com/shopping.html
I have not tried it but I'm thinking it might be a good option.  I'm not much for belts either. 

Offline Robinelli

• Survivalist Mentor
  • The purpose of life is a life of purpose
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 12:29:51 PM »
I ended up getting the one I posted.  It would work for some situations but overall I don't find it comfortable enough to wear for more than 30 minutes at a time.  It is similar to the one you posted.  I'm going to have to keep looking I guess!  There aren't a lot out there for the Glock 42 yet.

Offline ShannonB

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Prepper Mom
    • B4Gear.net
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 02:09:43 PM »
I lucked out. My husband makes holsters and I am his female test subject, lol.  Right now I use one similar to this but in black carbon fiber.

I can wear it clipped to my pants without a belt but I prefer the extra security of a belt. I wear it with dress cloths and a sweater or jacket over it if its cold out. If its hot I just untuck my shirt. It is in the waistband but I also have some OWD that cover just fine with a shirt, but it DOES require a belt.