Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > ANNOUNCEMENTS

REMINDER: Don't reply to forum Personal Message e-mails

(1/1)

Mr. Bill:
When somebody sends you a Personal Message on this forum, you will generally receive an e-mail containing the text of the message (unless you've disabled this feature).

The header will say From: The Survival Podcast Forum, and the body will say You have just been sent a personal message by <name> on The Survival Podcast Forum.  IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

Don't reply to this e-mail.  Really.

If you do, you're just e-mailing the forum admins.  Which means we get to snoop on your Personal Message, and the intended recipient never receives it.

archer:

--- Quote from: Mr. Bill on December 16, 2014, 02:24:04 PM ---If you do, you're just e-mailing the forum admins.  Which means we get to snoop on your Personal Message, and the intended recipient never receives it.

--- End quote ---

and we get bored of reading the scandalous details of your lives... really...

RitaRose1945:

--- Quote from: Archer on December 16, 2014, 03:00:50 PM ---and we get bored of reading the scandalous details of your lives... really...

--- End quote ---

So I should start making up better stuff?

Carl:
I would rather you read it than the government. ::)

The Professor:

--- Quote from: Carl on May 14, 2015, 07:04:48 PM ---I would rather you read it than the government. ::)

--- End quote ---

Too late.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version