Author Topic: Until the End of the World - zombie/prepper fiction!!  (Read 2188 times)

Offline Rosie

• Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
Until the End of the World - zombie/prepper fiction!!
« on: May 18, 2015, 11:43:50 AM »
I found a new prepper/zombie series that I really like!  I'd recommend it to anyone who is interested in a post-apocalyptic story that's well-written with believable characters.  The first book is called "Until the End of the World" and the author is Sarah Lyons Fleming.  About a group of folks who make it out of NYC when zombies start taking over, and head to the lead characters' prepper parents' home.  Perhaps it'd be more appealing to women, as it's written from the perspective of a woman in her late 20's, and is definitely more about the people in the book than action, but there are still some action-y passages.  I'd bet men would be interested, too.  Prepping is sort of a side issue, but  it's definitely a good post-apocalyptic read.  Hope you enjoy it if you try it!!   :)

Offline archer

• Administrator
  • Ultimate Survival Veteran
  • #ImissAmerica
    • Journey to Greener Pastures
Re: Until the End of the World - zombie/prepper fiction!!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 01:55:56 PM »
kindle version is free as of now..

Offline SuburbanGardener

• Survivor
  • Engineering a sustainable lifestyle
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 07:01:48 PM »
Available on Amazon.  However, only the first one is a freebee...  a loss leader.  Still, if it's good, the follow on books would be worth the $0.99.

Offline Biscuits and Gravy

• Prepper
    • Prepper Book Club
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 07:31:24 AM »
Always good to find a freebie on Amazon. Thanks!