Author Topic: Alien Gear IWB Holsters - Anyone tried one?  (Read 3756 times)

Offline Cory (NewOldTech)

• Prepper
  • That's what I'm sayin'
Alien Gear IWB Holsters - Anyone tried one?
« on: May 05, 2016, 08:00:31 AM »
I have been thinking about a new holster lately and found Alien Gear. Has anyone here tried these? My dad has one and just loves it.

Also, if you have tried them, what clips do you use with it? They have regular, J and C clips, and maybe another. Which works for you and why?

Thanks!

Offline sixth_man

• Fledgling Prepper
Re: Alien Gear IWB Holsters - Anyone tried one?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 05:17:52 PM »
I have owned one and used one as my EDC holster for 3 years, I have the original one with the metal belt clips and leather interior panel. I absolutely love the holster! It can be a bit bulky for the summer but it holds my GLOCK 19 in a very stable and comfortable position. Despite the extra bulk compared to some holsters it is easy to forget you are wearing it. I expect the 3.0 is even better and plan to buy one in the future.

Offline 9mmMaster

• Survivor
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 07:50:14 PM »
I bought two of them.
Nothing wrong with them they are a quality holster.
But not the most comfortable for me.

That doesn't mean they won't be for you and like I said they are Quality Holsters.

Holsters are just one of those things you'll have to just try it personally for a while and see.

Offline farmnurse

• Prepper
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 07:52:29 AM »
My husband wears one with his Glock for EDC and loves it, myself not so much, I feel it to be a bit bulkier than I am used to

Offline Medic242

• Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2016, 09:32:14 AM »
I am still waiting on my permit to carry come in.  I live in Illinois. But I did buy the Alien Gear combo deal they had.  So I got an IWB and OWB.  So far I have been wearing where its legal, so mostly at home and its really comfortable.  I have it for a S&W M&P Shield. 

Offline tjo896

• Fledgling Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2016, 04:17:04 PM »
I carry a G17 in a 2.0 and find it very comfortable.  I have a 3.0 that I just started using sometimes. Seems a little less comfortable only because I have it riding higher for comparison.
Just a recommendation regardless of brand. Once you have everything set the way you like loctite the screws.