Author Topic: NovaMin Toothpaste  (Read 322 times)

Offline David in MN

• Survival Demonstrator
NovaMin Toothpaste
« on: April 02, 2019, 12:33:16 PM »
Here's a brief article speculating why Americans are denied the GSK product NovaMin which has been clinically proven to increase the health of teeth.

https://medium.com/@ravenstine/the-curious-history-of-novamin-toothpaste-620c6bef8881

So I would up having to special order a shrink wrapped 6 pack of Sensodyne Repair and Protect... from India. Granted I got it through Amazon but shipping toothpaste around the world feels dumb. Real dumb.

There are some limitations like being over 12 and not using more than twice per day but my sensitivity is way down. Brought a box to my dentist and she was amazed. NovaMin is what dentists use for their "pro grade" toothpaste. She'd not heard the story. In an unrelated note it's amazing how many professional and well educated people don't keep up with their industry. But she shrugged and said the ingredients looked fine even if I feel silly buying Indian toothpaste.

If you've got tooth issues (I have receding gums) look into this product. Probably not for everyone but it seems to especially help the elderly. Maybe worth a try.