Author Topic: Smart Girl Politics  (Read 2515 times)

Offline madashell

• Prepper
    • Sugar Creek Homestead
Smart Girl Politics
« on: July 02, 2009, 08:13:33 AM »
http://smartgirlpolitics.ning.com/

Smart Girl Politics is a grass roots organization that promotes the opinions and principles of conservative women. We are dedicated to the advancement of conservative women in all levels of government. Men are more than welcome to join.

Mission:
1. To strengthen support for those political candidates demonstrating a keen and unapologetic commitment to our conservative values.
2. To support individual and collective efforts that improve our local, state and national conservative communities.
3. To debate and develop clear positions that encourage conservative activism and consumerism in order to counter the negative or injudicious activity of popular culture via the mainstream media.
4. To strengthen our community economic development in ways that reflect fiscal conservatism and responsible capitalism.
5. To empower and educate women on the important role they play in the future of our country.
6. To celebrate our differences and challenge our paradigms through accountable and responsible thoughts and actions.

You can join a group by state.

- KRIS IN FL
GUN TOTIN, BIBLE THUMPIN,
HOMESCHOOLIN, TRUCK DRIVEN,
REDNECK AMERICAN PATRIOT.

Angie

Re: Smart Girl Politics
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 04:19:11 PM »
I'm a member in Alabama.  Great organization!

Offline flagtag

• Dedicated Contributor
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 05:56:27 PM »
I just joined.  ;D  Looks like a great site.

Offline wyochrissy

• Survivor
  • Actually, no one owes you crap.
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 04:16:08 PM »
OH SWEET!!  Thanks for bringing this site to my attention!