Author Topic: MSB T-Shirts  (Read 5485 times)

Offline HelenWheels

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Hooah!
Re: MSB T-Shirts
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2009, 09:29:49 AM »
I won't let ya down.  I'll find a place.  We'll figure out prices when I figure out who makes em.
Thank you!  I've found a place that has them in 3x, but they want a minimum order of 50, and they don't do sleeve printing, which is dumb.   :-\

SW, I'd be up for at least a couple in 3X if you decide to order that size.

Thanks.

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
  • Wanna have an adventure?
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2009, 09:48:35 AM »
I love it in black and would be seriously keened out if they were available in charcoal or gunmetal grey. Pretty much if it's medium-dark grey I'm all over it. I love the double logos on the sleeves. You can sign me up for two, one in each color provided the second color isn't blue, I may tolerate OD green but there's good OD and bad OD so I'd have to see the color. I know they won't be a women's tee available (there's too few of us I think to order such separately) so I'll hold out for the sizing and have to restitch it myself. :)

Actually, a woman's shirt isn't a bad idea at all, ebon.  Maybe we'll forgo the val head shirts (for now) for a woman's shirt, if we get enough interest.  We'll have to see.  :)

Offline Ann

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2009, 03:16:53 PM »
I would dearly LOVE to have tshirt that actually FIT...don't even care about the color.

For some unknown reason, guys shirts just don't fit over the chest area unless they're too big every where else.

Offline ebonearth

• TSP Bunny Rabbit Wrangler
  • Dedicated Contributor
  • Plant a Revolution!
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2009, 04:13:34 PM »
I would dearly LOVE to have tshirt that actually FIT...don't even care about the color.

For some unknown reason, guys shirts just don't fit over the chest area unless they're too big every where else.
EXACTLY. I can take a XXXLT standard tee and make it into a cute little boy short onesie though so if I can't get a girly tee I have options. :)

Offline antsyaunt

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2009, 06:41:17 PM »
I hope you can make them in women's style.