Author Topic: TSP FRENCH PRESS MUGS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER  (Read 17723 times)

Offline inthego

• Survivalist Mentor
  • No man is free who is not master of himself..
    • My Biz web site
Re: TSP FRENCH PRESS MUGS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER
« Reply #150 on: September 25, 2010, 07:07:27 PM »
hi sister wolf, i understand there is a video on this french press coffee mug,but i cant find it. i bet i have drank enough coffee in my life to float the titanic. i think i want one but would like to see the video first.thanks for your help.
I think Jack took it down due to the fact that the one used was not the design that is shipped today.  If your a coffee dude like me just get it, you will love it I do.   8)

Offline winger

• Prepper
« Reply #151 on: September 25, 2010, 07:55:38 PM »
thats good enought for me,thanks

Offline The Wilderness

• The Patriarch of Lunatics
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Dedicated Contributor
    • The Umbafa Chronicles
« Reply #152 on: September 25, 2010, 08:04:24 PM »
thats good enought for me,thanks

Winger, tell you what. If you buy one and don't like it after 2 weeks of using it, I will refund your money and you can keep the cup.

TW

Offline inthego

• Survivalist Mentor
  • No man is free who is not master of himself..
    • My Biz web site
« Reply #153 on: September 25, 2010, 10:23:45 PM »
Winger, tell you what. If you buy one and don't like it after 2 weeks of using it, I will refund your money and you can keep the cup.

TW
and I will buy it back from you...   ;D

Offline winger

• Prepper
« Reply #154 on: September 26, 2010, 06:06:04 AM »
ok guys,ill get one. ill let you know what i lhink.

Offline TwoBluesMama

• More Evil Than You Know
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • New Blue in the House
« Reply #155 on: September 26, 2010, 03:07:44 PM »
We love ours - great for traveling because I require coffee first thing in the morning and DH hates running to McDonalds or some where for me.  These are really nice cups - just let them sit and steep a bit and the coffee's great.

Offline OKGranny

• TSP Pooper-Scooper
  • Dedicated Contributor
  • Death from the knees down
« Reply #156 on: October 10, 2010, 10:32:14 PM »
I hadn't used mine for a few weeks and fixed coffee in it today. I was amazed all over again at how good the coffee is. just had to brag a bit.

Offline winger

• Prepper
« Reply #157 on: October 30, 2010, 03:23:24 AM »
i have had my french press  for couple weeks now and im impressed. first of all it was shipped on a friday and i recieved it on monday.
   have had around 30 cups of coffee out of it and love it. been just using drip grind but am shopping for a grinder and will be using krispy kreme whole bean
coffee. (i have an inside connection for the coffee beans) great cup i give it a 10.

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
  • Wanna have an adventure?
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #158 on: October 30, 2010, 03:45:25 AM »
i have had my french press  for couple weeks now and im impressed. first of all it was shipped on a friday and i recieved it on monday.
   have had around 30 cups of coffee out of it and love it. been just using drip grind but am shopping for a grinder and will be using krispy kreme whole bean
coffee. (i have an inside connection for the coffee beans) great cup i give it a 10.

Awesome!  I'm VERY glad to hear that you like it so much!  :)

Offline TwoBluesMama

• More Evil Than You Know
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • New Blue in the House
« Reply #159 on: October 30, 2010, 08:07:09 AM »
Was visiting our daughter a few weeks ago and noticed her TSP french press mug in the sink.  I asked her if she used it much - she said every day since her DH doesn't drink coffee in the morning so she doesn't bother making a whole pot of coffee.  My DH used his this week as he was in classes for work. Another co-worker asked him what it was (as in -  what the heck is that).  He made sure he showed off the TSP logo.  ;)

These are really nice and so handy to have. SW you come up with some good stuff!

Offline Nadir_E

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Win some, learn some.
« Reply #160 on: October 30, 2010, 09:56:33 AM »
Indeed, TBM!  This is a great item for coffee drinkers - throw in a spoonful of unsweetened cocoa powder, some sugar, your coffee of choice and a smidge of milk and you you have a tasty mocha for a few pennies as compared to $4 at the coffee houses.  That's a savings of $20/week or more (that's $1,000 per year!) that stays in your pocket, go towards debt reduction, etc. 

Aside from being a cool TSP product, this helps you achieve independence sooner.  Since I got mine several months back, I have been back to Starbucks exactly twice. :)

-N