Author Topic: STICKERS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!  (Read 2419 times)

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
  • Wanna have an adventure?
    • WilderWolf
STICKERS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!
« on: November 17, 2009, 02:22:39 PM »
We just got the stickers in this morning!!!!  For those of you who JUST ordered stickers, your orders will be shipped out tomorrow.  Thank you for supporting the store, and just to get you guys all kinds of excited - these stickers are GORGEOUS.

Just sayin'.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
    • WilderWolf
Re: STICKERS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 02:26:15 PM »
Pics:

6" monster:

Both:

Offline Ann

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 02:53:57 PM »
CH was asking me about these just a few minutes ago...

WOOOOOOT!  \m/ >.< \m/

Offline Ann

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 02:54:33 PM »
DH dangit, DH...need caffeine

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 02:59:56 PM »
I was looking at your post, going, "Cold Haven was asking her about patches STICKERS (apparently I need caffeine too)?  Huh..."  :D :D

Your stickers will be going out tomorrow, darlin'.  :)  I'll email you with a tracking number when they're sent.

Offline TexDaddy

• TSP Goat Wrangling Geezer. He is EVIL also.
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
  • I live in Texas. What country are you from?
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 03:02:22 PM »
I think she may be spending too much time on this forum.  ;D

Offline Ann

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 03:06:02 PM »
TexDaddy, I wouldn't dare say that about a mod...

...could make things...inconvenient   :o

Offline Ann

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 03:09:59 PM »
I was looking at your post, going, "Cold Haven was asking her about patches STICKERS (apparently I need caffeine too)?  Huh..."  :D :D

Your stickers will be going out tomorrow, darlin'.  :)  I'll email you with a tracking number when they're sent.

You are the best!

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 04:25:32 PM »
Okay, I got antsy (see that?  with an "ant" in it too), and I went ahead and shipped the stickers out today, but just for people who only ordered stickers and nothing else.

I shipped them UPS.

I won't make that mistake again.  ::)  Cost me $10 per envelope to ship 'em.  GAH!  Oh well.  Lesson learned.  May have to up the shipping prices a couple dollars.  I'm not sure what USPS Priority is going to charge, and I want to be dang sure that those stickers don't get crimped in transit, and that nothing is lost, and that people can track their orders.  And I just don't trust the government as a rule.  Hmmm...

Anyhow, aaellis, I'll email you right now with you tracking number.  And there was one other fellow who ordered a couple of stickers.  I'll email him his tracking number right now too.

Offline ColdHaven

• Coldylocks
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • How about a scary crow little fire?
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2009, 04:38:43 PM »

Well if I was on here posting to people it was in my sleep which I would not rule out.  ;D

With Christmas coming it is going to be hard to purchase some of this, but you can bet your butt I am going to try to get some stickers, patches, and a TSP shirt.

I want to get the stickers to put on my jeep. I want the patch because I have a jacket that I add patches too. So far it has a patch from Metal Gear, The Soldier Ant patch, and a Browncoat patch.  ;) I would love to add another TSP patch to it. I am trying to get some of our guys that come to our M&G interested in purchasing some shirts so that when we have our get together we might attract some interest into the Podcast.

Offline ncjeeper

• Most Noble Order of the Garter Snake
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • Oooops!
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2009, 06:58:19 PM »
SW cant you use the usps priority envelopes and boxes for $4.95? Might be cheaper.

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2009, 08:49:13 PM »
SW cant you use the usps priority envelopes and boxes for $4.95? Might be cheaper.

Yes.  But since I was already at the UPS store doing something else, I figured I'd just UPS them.  Didn't know it would cost me $10 a package until after I got the receipt.  I was like "WOOPS.  Oh well."

We've changed the shipping prices on the website to reflect reality, and we'll be shipping primarily through USPS from now on. We pretty much exactly charged you what USPS will charge you.  Shipping is costly enough without having companies screw you over to try and rake more profit out of you in that sense.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 09:08:07 PM by Sister Wolf »

Offline Ann

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2009, 11:40:39 AM »
You might want to check into setting up an account with the local UPS store.  It MIGHT be less expensive and easier for future shipments.

I know not EVERYBODY has issues with the USPS, but I do.  You will hear no complaints about sending something with a tracking number.

I know I'm not the first to say this, but THANK YOU, SW.  Your work on all this has been wonderful, and I, for one, really appreciate it.

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2009, 11:55:41 AM »
You might want to check into setting up an account with the local UPS store.  It MIGHT be less expensive and easier for future shipments.

I know not EVERYBODY has issues with the USPS, but I do.  You will hear no complaints about sending something with a tracking number.

I know I'm not the first to say this, but THANK YOU, SW.  Your work on all this has been wonderful, and I, for one, really appreciate it.

I will do that (check into setting up an account, and what the cost difference would be).  If it's significant, and it's competitive with USPS priority, I'll change it so that we only ship UPS with domestic orders.

IN THE MEAN TIME - If you guys decide that you want UPS rather than USPS, I'll tell you what I'll do.  I'll set up another button that I'll call "please ship UPS ground".  That way you can add it to your cart, and it will cover the difference between USPS and UPS on your order.  For some reason, Paypal won't let me set up different shipping options (which is really dumb) for the same states.  It's either all UPS (which can get VERY expensive) or all USPS.

And I totally understand having issues with government sponsored mail system.  We have massive issues with them here at our house too, aaellis.  But the difference between $5 to ship a couple of stickers and $11 is enough for me to maybe take the risk.

I'll check also to see if USPS has tracking available on Priority packages.  if it costs a fixed amount more, then I'll add it to the current amount, and forgo the extra UPS button.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 11:11:54 PM by Sister Wolf »

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2009, 11:11:21 PM »
USPS has tracking on Priority mail packages for about a dollar more.  So I just upped the shipping prices (again), and now you'll all have tracking numbers with your orders.  :)

Offline Rookinde

• Senior Survivalist
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2009, 04:22:06 AM »
SW, also check out FedEx Kinko's they might be able to get you some amazing deals.

Rook