Author Topic: THANKS Berkey Guy!  (Read 2335 times)

Offline madcap1one

• Survivalist Mentor
THANKS Berkey Guy!
« on: December 23, 2009, 09:32:04 AM »
So BG (Berkey Guy - NOT Bad Guy) posted the opportunity for a group buy discount, and I took him up on it, as I have been eyeing the sport bottles for inclusion in BoBs.

He replied to my email immediately, we spoke on the phone several hours later (a really enjoyable chat, on both a professional and personal level) and the next thing I know there is a box on my doorstep with my order.

FANTASTIC service - folks if you were thinking about supporting show sponsors, and have needs for his gear - you cannot go wrong!

Thanks BG!

Offline theberkeyguy

• Survivalist Mentor
    • Berkey Water Purification Systems
Re: THANKS Berkey Guy!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 12:16:22 PM »
So BG (Berkey Guy - NOT Bad Guy) posted the opportunity for a group buy discount, and I took him up on it, as I have been eyeing the sport bottles for inclusion in BoBs.

He replied to my email immediately, we spoke on the phone several hours later (a really enjoyable chat, on both a professional and personal level) and the next thing I know there is a box on my doorstep with my order.

FANTASTIC service - folks if you were thinking about supporting show sponsors, and have needs for his gear - you cannot go wrong!

Thanks BG!

Thanks so much madcap1one for your kind words, we really appreciate it.  We are shipping during the holidays this year, so feel free to put in an order anytime.

theberkeyguy