Author Topic: BBQ aprons  (Read 4762 times)

Offline Orionblade

• Taffeta Boy
  • Dedicated Contributor
  • Blacksmiths hit it while it's hot.
Re: BBQ aprons
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2010, 09:24:35 PM »
Or further:
scrawled:
"I got this apron back..."

"I stole this apron"

"the hard way!"

Offline OLD DUDE

• Prepper
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2010, 08:14:57 PM »
You know the rules
Shut up and eat

Offline Periwinkle

• Prepper
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2010, 10:27:59 AM »
Was there ever a winner on this idea?  I like the ant eating the grasshopper, and I like "Soilent green is fried grasshoppers" ~ both put together.

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
  • Wanna have an adventure?
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2010, 04:08:01 PM »

These will be on a khaki apron (or whatever color you want, really) and will be about $25.00.

I'm waiting on an agreement with one of our artists for another product.  As soon as I get that in, these will be available (should be in the next day or two hopefully).

Offline TwoBluesMama

• More Evil Than You Know
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • New Blue in the House
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2010, 04:18:07 PM »
So exactly what I wanted!  Thanks SW you are an amazing TSP Gearshop workaholic!  Let me know when they'll be available cuz I want at least one (or two or maybe three?)  Will they say TSP on them anywhere?  Blessings!

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2010, 04:46:01 PM »
So exactly what I wanted!  Thanks SW you are an amazing TSP Gearshop workaholic!  Let me know when they'll be available cuz I want at least one (or two or maybe three?)  Will they say TSP on them anywhere?  Blessings!

It'll have the website right below the ant's feet.  :)

Offline swoods

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2010, 09:10:07 PM »
I think I will be in for one too! That is just too funny. Sis you do good work. Thanks!

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2010, 10:24:10 PM »
Thanks, swoods!  Just to be perfectly clear, though, I didn't draw that ant.  I ain't that cool.  I bought him on a site with complete license to use him on a tee (and anything else we want).

I love credit when it's due me, but I feel guilty not telling the truth about somethin' like that up front.  ;)

Offline swoods

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2010, 08:21:16 AM »
Thanks, swoods!  Just to be perfectly clear, though, I didn't draw that ant.  I ain't that cool.  I bought him on a site with complete license to use him on a tee (and anything else we want).

I love credit when it's due me, but I feel guilty not telling the truth about somethin' like that up front.  ;)

That's still petty cool, you spent the time to find the "perfect ant" and you did! I really love the expression on his face.

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2010, 12:14:47 AM »
Hey guys, the new gear shop is up - so guess what?  The aprons are for sale!!!!!!  TBM - don't bother buying one.  You're getting one for free for coming up with the slogan for us.  :)  Call it a gift from your pseudo-daughter.  Love you, woman!

Go check the "clothing" link in the gear shop, and the aprons are (I think) the last item on that page.  Enjoy!!!

Offline TwoBluesMama

• More Evil Than You Know
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • New Blue in the House
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2010, 08:04:18 AM »
Hey guys, the new gear shop is up - so guess what?  The aprons are for sale!!!!!!  TBM - don't bother buying one.  You're getting one for free for coming up with the slogan for us.  :)  Call it a gift from your pseudo-daughter.  Love you, woman!

Go check the "clothing" link in the gear shop, and the aprons are (I think) the last item on that page.  Enjoy!!!

Wow @@@@ (**doing cartwheels**) - so awesome!  Thanks dear!  I'm very tickled (and honored) to get one - I might just have to host some more canning classes wearing it (that would be cool!) 

Thanks again for all your hard work and dedication to TSP - you and TW have helped it grow immensely! And we love you too!

I think the TSP podcast's and the forum have changed so many lives that it's incredible to think about. Blessings TBM