Author Topic: Just Ordered Berkey Light....no hassle paypal payment  (Read 1977 times)

Fred_47460

Just Ordered Berkey Light....no hassle paypal payment
« on: December 30, 2009, 03:37:47 PM »
  Hi Gang

I just ordered the Berkey Light system with a couple of spare filters. I was VERY hesitant to do the pay online transaction because they use PayPal to facilitate the payment. In the past PayPal has automatically signed me up for an account when I used this type of payment. I DID NOT have any problem with PayPal this time....apparently, Directive 21 (The distributor of Berkey Products) has set it up  to where PayPal will NOT hassle you.......I LIKE!!!!!

Offline theberkeyguy

• Survivalist Mentor
    • Berkey Water Purification Systems
Re: Just Ordered Berkey Light....no hassle paypal payment
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 04:12:40 PM »
  Hi Gang

I just ordered the Berkey Light system with a couple of spare filters. I was VERY hesitant to do the pay online transaction because they use PayPal to facilitate the payment. In the past PayPal has automatically signed me up for an account when I used this type of payment. I DID NOT have any problem with PayPal this time....apparently, Directive 21 (The distributor of Berkey Products) has set it up  to where PayPal will NOT hassle you.......I LIKE!!!!!

Thanks so much Fred.  We do have a gunpal.net account signed up, but are not using the service yet, as it is still in its infancy, but i will probably use both systems in the future.
theberkeyguy