Author Topic: Sweet BOV  (Read 4069 times)

Offline Tycoon

• Senior Survivalist
Sweet BOV
« on: November 24, 2008, 09:31:07 PM »
This is going to be my new Bug-Out-Vehicle. Just need the wife to learn how to work the mini.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVOxAbC_H48

Offline Beetle

• Proud Grandpa
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Demonstrator
Re: Sweet BOV
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 09:36:09 PM »
I just hope that thing has a stop. It would suck to shoot to low....lol And definitely if you are the driver STAY IN THE RIG....

Offline Beetle

• Proud Grandpa
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 09:41:05 PM »
How much do you think it costs everytime they squeeze that trigger? And what caliber is that?

Offline Tycoon

• Senior Survivalist
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 10:01:33 PM »
How much do you think it costs everytime they squeeze that trigger? And what caliber is that?

7.62mm Nato and more money than you and I have. Not to mention a new paint job after every range trip.

Offline theaccidentalsurvivor

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2008, 01:46:50 PM »
The premise seems really cool...... I thought about how it would be pretty sweet to incorporate that pop-up hatch in your everyday BOV..... it wouldnt have a chaingun, but could you imagine your buddy or two popping out of it with AR's or AK's to get through a roadblock or something.... might be something to think about..... Probably total fantasy, but it would give you an added dimension to fighting from a vehicle that most wouldnt expect..... that is if you could reinforce the pop-up to withstand rifle rounds..... let me know what yall think

Offline creuzerm

• Survivalist Mentor
    • My Blog
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2008, 08:00:01 PM »
I think I would need to find a deeper hole to hide in.

Getting on the wrong end of that rig would mean suffering a severe case of lead poisoning!