Author Topic: Royal berkey one week... Ugh  (Read 2317 times)

Offline nursevo

• Prepper
Royal berkey one week... Ugh
« on: February 09, 2010, 12:21:17 PM »
Just spoke to the berkey guy about the possible shipment dates he states one week due to the demand. Hope the s@"? Doesn't hit the fan this week or next with dfw hosting the NBA all star stuff. Berkey guy is very knowledgable about the different types of berkey items, not that I know that much other than spirko talking about how great these are. Anyways great website and be sure to give Jack credit for letting us know about you.

Question: does the ceramic elements fit the royal as a backup to the black elements?

Offline theberkeyguy

• Survivalist Mentor
    • Berkey Water Purification Systems
Re: Royal berkey one week... Ugh
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 11:45:05 PM »
Just spoke to the berkey guy about the possible shipment dates he states one week due to the demand. Hope the s@"? Doesn't hit the fan this week or next with dfw hosting the NBA all star stuff. Berkey guy is very knowledgable about the different types of berkey items, not that I know that much other than spirko talking about how great these are. Anyways great website and be sure to give Jack credit for letting us know about you.

Question: does the ceramic elements fit the royal as a backup to the black elements?

Thanks so much for your review, the week will pass by quickly, and they will be shipped on demand.  My personal opinion is that they will be sold out in the next couple of months, as the demand is a lot larger than what i have ever seen.

The White ceramic filters will fit in the Royal Berkey.

theberkeyguy

Offline nursevo

• Prepper
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 08:14:35 AM »
So next week is the ETA?

Offline theberkeyguy

• Survivalist Mentor
    • Berkey Water Purification Systems
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 08:58:05 AM »
So next week is the ETA?

They have the Royal Berkey's, and they are shipping them starting Tuesday.

I am extremely glad they are here, as a lot of people have been very patient like yourself.

Thanks so much,

theberkeyguy