Author Topic: Sawtooth Tactical gets my official "Top Tier vendor" award  (Read 4372 times)

Offline Castle6

• Survivor
Sawtooth Tactical gets my official "Top Tier vendor" award
« on: February 03, 2010, 08:13:35 PM »
Like many TSPers, I try to give the sponsors first dibs when buying supplies/equipment/etc.  So, I placed an order with Sawtooth Tactical on Saturday, then decided on Sunday evening that I wanted to add something else to the order.   I was going to call on Monday to add to the order but got an email on Sunday that my order was ready to ship and going out on Monday.  So, hoping to leave a message about adding to the order, I called the number on the web page.  Imagine my surprise and delight when Jeff answered the phone on the second ring!  I was not only able to add to my existing order and save a second shipping charge, but my addition took my order over $100 so the shipping cost dropped and I basically got that last $30 part for $22.  Then Jeff tossed in a couple of chemlights, a 50ft. hank of 550 parachute cord and a little waterproof notebook (like I used to carry in my BDU pocket in the Army).   So, $2.95 shipping for a box marked $6.82 postage, 10% off retail, free stuff and it got here on business day #3.  Yeah, I'd say that's Top Tier service. 

So, give Sawtooth Tactical a try!  They've certainly earned my continued business!  Be sure to click the link on the TSP home page to give TSP credit for the business.

Thanks again Jeff!

Offline Crusher13

• Survivor
Re: Sawtooth Tactical gets my official "Top Tier vendor" award
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 08:51:13 PM »
I will second the props to Sawtooth Tactical. I ordered several items which were backorded due to color. I worked it out with Jeff to change the color since my preference wasn't too strong. Did this all over email. Then a couple days later I realized I forgot a couple items when ordering. Again a couple emails and everything was added to the original order. The service is great and with the spiffs Jeff throws in for TSP listeners they are hard to beat on value.

Offline Duke66

• Prepper
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 09:14:23 PM »
Me three!  Imagine my surprise when I received my order of shemaghs and out of the box slides 2 chemlights, 50 ft of cool khaki 550 cord and a Right in the Rain notepad!
Much props to Sawtooth Tactical!

Offline sawtac

• Senior Survivalist
  • Bert the Turtle
    • Sawtooth Tactical
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 09:29:24 PM »
Thanks guys.  I appreciate the feedback.  One thing I should point out is that some of the goodies I'm including are "while supplies last."  I'm running low on the 3x5 Rite in the Rain notebooks and can't get more until later this year.  I'm also running low on the 550# cord.  When I run out I may include something else.  It'll depend on what I have on hand, what I can get, and when I can get it.  ;)

Offline Duke66

• Prepper
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 09:35:56 PM »
Thanks guys.  I appreciate the feedback.  One thing I should point out is that some of the goodies I'm including are "while supplies last."  I'm running low on the 3x5 Rite in the Rain notebooks and can't get more until later this year.  I'm also running low on the 550# cord.  When I run out I may include something else.  It'll depend on what I have on hand, what I can get, and when I can get it.  ;)

Guess I'd better place another order quickly then...   :)
Thanks again!

Offline uspsa4553

• Prepper
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 12:20:27 PM »
Another satisfied customer here!  Placed an order on Sunday and got a couple of e-mails the same day about one item being out of stock in the color I ordered.  Jeff and I ironed it out and it was in my mailbox on Wednesday.  Now that is service. 

Offline sawtac

• Senior Survivalist
  • Bert the Turtle
    • Sawtooth Tactical
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 04:10:18 PM »
Thanks everyone!  We do make customer service our #1 priority.  I'm glad to see it's working.  :D

Offline Heavy G

• Distorting the Space-Time Continuum
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Veteran
  • A misfit ant in a grasshopper world.
    • 299 Days
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2010, 07:43:07 PM »
I, too, had a really good experience with Sawtooth. 

I highly recommend them.

SirOwen

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2010, 03:52:59 PM »
Truth to tell, I haven't heard of Sawtooth before today, but the reviews here tell me I will be buying something there soon. Thanks!