Author Topic: Financial Priorities and Precious Metals  (Read 1296 times)

Offline Longsnowsm

• Prepper
    • Be Prepared Channel
Financial Priorities and Precious Metals
« on: March 18, 2010, 10:00:34 PM »
Hi Everyone,

Well I have been plugging along getting the message out to my family and friends about this prepper/survivalist thing that I am into.  I started sharing my blog and podcast with family and friends on facebook and it is just ironic a site that is suppose to be for social networking about all anyone does out there is play games!  I think out of everyone in my circle of friends I think only one or two actually post something relevant to what is going on in their own lives.  So I decided to break the mold and share something important to me with them there.  I have actually gotten some feedback from them so I know a few of them are reading the blog and listening to the podcasts.  So it is working! 

I had a couple of people ask me questions over the last couple of weeks about precious metals investing.  So I just did a podcast for them and posted the notes on my blog on how to establish our financial priorities, and how to invest in precious metals.  I thought I would pop in and share the link with you guys.  I am already getting questions about certain things so I might have to do a follow-up post later covering the gaps for them.  Let me know what you think.  Thanks.

http://bepreparedchannel.blogspot.com/2010/03/episode-7-our-financial-priorities-and.html

Longsnowsm