Finance and Economics > Investing and Saving

Must... stay.... strong...

<< < (2/4) > >>

BigDanInTX:
I'm a recovering compulsive spender.  I'm a gadget freak and it is a daily struggle to avoid spending.  I've improved over the past couple of months and I think I have Jack and TSP to thank for that.  I know that bad times may be coming, so I have to only make purchases of things that are needed 95% of the time.  The last 5% is to maintain sanity.  ;-]

Stein:
The two best days of my life (other than the real best events) were the day I got rid of Xbox and the day I dumped TIVO.  Seriously, you will be amazed what you get done when you aren't loafing around the TV all night.  It is almost embarassing to look back at the time I used to spend in front of the tube.

Now, I spend that time in front of the computer reading forums, but at least I pick up some knowledge along the way.

19kilo:
TIVO is my crack.  I could however quit whenever I want.

archer:

--- Quote from: 19kilo on September 27, 2008, 10:19:30 PM ---TIVO is my crack.  I could however quit whenever I want.

--- End quote ---
Sure, that's what they all say.... ;)
I don't even use my tivo. It's always filled with shows my wife and kids record.
I'd rather read a book. These days, mostly preparedness/homestead type of books.

jeremya:

--- Quote from: 19kilo on September 27, 2008, 10:19:30 PM ---TIVO is my crack.  I could however quit whenever I want.

--- End quote ---

TIVO is crack.... and that's why I love it. :)

-- Jeremy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version