Author Topic: TSP Gear In Haiti  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Sapper22

• Prepper
TSP Gear In Haiti
« on: April 13, 2010, 10:13:23 AM »
This post is only about 2 1/2 months overdue!  I apologize to Sis for the delay.  She was so very generous in sending TSP shirts to my team (plus 1 for my wife to!) back in Jan. as we were heading to Haiti on a self organized/funded medical relief mission to help out an orphanage that my old Church had a relationship with.  The shirts are of great quality and held up great in country and since.  Trust me, if they can stand up to washing in the bleach treated water on an old fashioned wash board then they will stand the test of time under "normal" conditions!  Thank you again to Sis and TW for not only the donation of the shirts, but also the expedited shipping to get them to us before we headed out.  We did have more than one question about TSP from other relief workers while in country.  Hopefully TSP has some new ants due to those folks asking us about our shirts!  I'll post a couple pics this afternoon when I get back to the house.  Thanks again to Sis, TW, Jack and this community!

Offline The Wilderness

• The Patriarch of Lunatics
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Dedicated Contributor
    • The Umbafa Chronicles
Re: TSP Gear In Haiti
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 01:37:35 PM »
Sapper, the thanks goes to you and your team.

The entire TSP forum is proud of what you guys did.

Sending shirts was nothing compared to your efforts.

TW

Offline The Professor

• Tactical Skittle Assassin
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • All we have to do is create another universe
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 02:38:11 PM »
Pics!!

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
  • Wanna have an adventure?
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 01:20:53 PM »
Sapper, not a problem!  I'm just glad you got to sport TSP gear in Haiti.  That's very cool for us.  :)