Author Topic: Anyone know the Soverign Man, Simon Black?  (Read 19890 times)

Tommy Jefferson

Anyone know the Soverign Man, Simon Black?
« on: April 23, 2010, 06:38:15 AM »
Does anyone have information on this guy Simon Black, the Sovereign Man?

http://www.sovereignman.com/simon-black/

I've been reading his newsletter for about a month.  He has some interesting financial ideas, but I don't trust him because he insists on anonymity. 

Does anyone have other information on him?

Offline wordsdontmatter

• Fledgling Prepper
Re: Anyone know the Soverign Man, Simon Black?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 02:59:29 AM »
i felt the same, as i found him on one of his many reference sites and after getting two emails he was trying to sell me a 350$ yearly freaking subscription!

after bit of research, seems he or her.. and partner got arrested for setting up fraud south korean businesses..

scamming suckers on the 'net at over 100k a year!!

hes internet marketing scammer, with great sales pitch, and rudimentary economic, country profile, and pseudo geo political babble..

5 min search and i found his south korean fraud racket..or “her”

Whois Lookup for sovereignman.com

sovereignman.com domain name record

Registrant:
BLACKSMITH PTD. LTD.
RAGINI DHANVANTRAY
20 CECIL STREET
#14-01 EQUITY PLAZA
SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE 047905 SG
+1.3109283600

http://appiqs.acra.gov.sg/ops/data/news/473/16032010_Media%20Release_False%20lodgement_web.pdf

- IQS-CECD-1102-000689

http://appiqs.acra.gov.sg/ops/...

Miss Ragini Dhanvantray, aged 45, pleaded guilty on 10 March 2010 to committing the offences
and was fined a total of $21,000 – or $7,000 on each of the three charges of authorising the
false lodgements under section 401(2A)(b) of the Companies Act, Cap.50. Two similar charges
were taken into consideration for the purposes of sentencing

Offline Mr. Bill

• Like a hot cocoa mojito
  • Administrator
  • Ultimate Survival Veteran
  • Trained Attack Sheepdog/Troll hunter
    • Website maintenance services by Mr. Bill
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 09:36:17 AM »
...after bit of research, seems he or her.. and partner got arrested for setting up fraud south korean businesses....

Interesting bit of info -- thanks!

And welcome to TSP Forum. :)

Offline wordsdontmatter

• Fledgling Prepper
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2011, 01:32:50 AM »
No worries, cheers!

I stayed on "his" mailing list to see what would happen and its always the same babble.  "plan flags, beware of the US, put your money outside of the country, invest where I tell you, and Singapore Singapore Singapore.."

below is repost of information previously posted as I mistakenly wrote south korea when I meant Singapore.

As I reread the charges from ACRA in Singapore, it even confirmed the Cecil Street address that was fraudlently listed, which is the registrant information in the sovereignman domanin name.

That is, both addresses (with same name in fraud case) are the same to "his" (her??) simon black domain name site.

below is the information and anyone willing could spend a bit more time and look up the company name mentioned in the fraud case and even file a complain with internic OR naming servers to ensure the name is registered legally.

Wouldn't it be funny if they took away the name for being falsely registered?  I am sure it is not and simply proves they are one and the same persons and Simon seems to be a girl!

Not an ex US military intelligence officer but simply someone playing off anti Americanism, present day fear mongering, and real information mixed with bad intentions.

I seriously would have my own doubts about those who market him and the businesses and services he refers too!  Some are probably innocent dupes but most are in bed with "him", which means don't purchase their services.

Others seem to have nice respectful sights but may be guilty of not vetting good enough or simply listening to what they want to hear (i.e. Zero Hedge).  It seems to be popular and have a serious following but they market Simon a lot! I felt if they did that, I should doubt them.

So, if you are part of Zero hedge, read below and you should post on Zero Hedge to make sure he doesn't ruin your rep ..err she doesnt.. as most of you there seem to be concerned Americans or people being used by Simon rolling off your readers.

It should be easy to spread this info on the good sites and get this freak blacklisted..

sovereignman.com

sovereignman.com is a fraud, works with fraudulent people, and is a scam based on half truths, fear mongering, and pseudo mystery fantasies.

read below..

Miss Ragini Dhanvantray, aged 45, pleaded guilty on 10 March 2010 to committing the offences
and  was fined a total of $21,000  - or $7,000 on each of the  three charges  of  authorising the
false lodgements under section 401(2A)(b) of the Companies Act, Cap.50. Two similar charges
were taken into consideration for the purposes of sentencing.

Zero tolerance for false or fraudulent filing (as should you for taking advice from them)

http://appiqs.acra.gov.sg/ops/data/news/473/16032010_Media%20Release_False%20lodgement_web.pdf

ACRA’s investigations disclosed that Ragini – who is the managing director of Rikvin
Consultancy Pte Ltd (Rikvin),
a company which provides corporate services, had named herself as the local director in five companies on the request of the foreign directors who were not
residing in Singapore, to satisfy the requirements of Section 145(1) of the Companies Act, which
stipulates that every company shall have at least one director who is ordinarily resident in
Singapore. The companies' registered office address was the same as the registered office of
Rikvin, located in Cecil Street :o :o :o Cecil Street!!!

Zero tolerance for false or fraudulent filing One of  ACRA’s statutory duties is to maintain the  public  registers of business entities and to make the information kept therein publicly available to the business community and, the public at large as well as to other governmental and public agencies.

See below, Simon is actually a girl, and/or part of a fraudulent team that was charged in 2010 for fraud.  I discovered all of this with a simple 15 min investigation online using their WHOIS information.
Notice,  Miss Ragini Dhanvantray in the above fraud case crime is the same as below and the same office address is used in both cases. 

Below, in the domain www registrant contact information, and above in the fraud case denotes Cecil Street  in Singapore.

If you are interested or bored or intelligent, I would suggest performing a bit more due dilligence before empowering thieves to rob your friends and family while making fun of you. 

I suggest you search more on her and the company, of Rikvin Consultancy Pte Ltd (Rikvin).  I imagine you will find more interesting information on why “Simon” does not want to talk about “herself” much.

If you don’t know, registering false information with the Internic, or DNS naming companies, is ground to lose your DNS name.  If anyone complained to DNS naming services, the challenge could result in “SIMON, fraud guy/girl” losing their highly valuable domain name sovereign man.   As filing false information, is ground for losing it.  Thus, the contact information has to be correct, which I am sure it is.  If they had someone falsely provide the information, they could either lose the domain name or administrative rights to it.

If you look online, the name is worth over $100,000 based on site hits.
Guys, this is big money and not only are you being had but they are playing off fear in America, falsely claiming to be ex military and intelligence, and in bed with many other silly online scam companies (her referral friends).

WHOIS information for sovereignman.com :
[Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
[Redirected to whois.enom.com]
[Querying whois.enom.com]
[whois.enom.com]
=-=-=-=
Visit AboutUs.org for more information about sovereignman.com
Registrant Contact:
BLACKSMITH PTD. LTD.
RAGINI DHANVANTRAY ()
Fax:
20 CECIL STREET :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
#14-01 EQUITY PLAZA
SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE 047905
SG
Administrative Contact:
BLACKSMITH PTD. LTD.
RAGINI DHANVANTRAY (help@sovereignman.com)
+1.3109283600
Fax:
20 CECIL STREET
#14-01 EQUITY PLAZA
SG
Technical Contact:
BLACKSMITH PTD. LTD.
RAGINI DHANVANTRAY (RAGINI DHANVANTRAY)
+1.3109283600
Fax:
20 CECIL STREET
#14-01 EQUITY PLAZA
SG
Name Servers:
dns1.name-services.com
dns2.name-services.com
dns3.name-services.com
dns4.name-services.com
dns5.name-services.com
Creation date: 24 Feb 2005 14:19:33
Expiration date: 24 Feb 2017 19:19:00
Cheers
Wordsdontmatter
WHOIS information for sovereman.com :
[Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
[Redirected to whois.enom.com]

cheers
WORDSDONTMATTER

Offline samlowrey

• Fledgling Prepper
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 12:28:34 AM »
Really?  Is that ALL you are basing your "fraud" accusation on?  While the fine does not present the most sterling example of integrity/competence, I find your assumption that they are a scammer and fraud interesting if only based on this case.

Do you have more than that ACRA report?  Hell, I've been fined more than that by the authorities and still get up every day to try and do what's right by my customers.  I employ over 100 people and it is hard to, with 100 % certainty, insure that every employee is abiding by the letter of every law and bureaucratic regulation.

Now I don't know if this Simon Black is on the up and up, but it seems that there may be a bit more behind the curtains.   Do you have an ax to grind?  I mean you are really bound and determined to trash him.......as I've found your posts on multiple forums.  Here's two:  

http://board.freedomainradio.com/forums/t/24494.aspx?PageIndex=6

http://www.uncoverage.net/2011/01/simon-black%E2%80%99s-advice-to-the-younger-generation/

« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 01:12:01 AM by samlowrey »

Offline Mr. Bill

• Like a hot cocoa mojito
  • Administrator
  • Ultimate Survival Veteran
  • Trained Attack Sheepdog/Troll hunter
    • Website maintenance services by Mr. Bill
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 11:39:18 AM »
[moderator]
Topic locked.

What I see here is:
  • One new member who registered here solely to trash Simon Black.
  • A second new member who registered here solely to trash the other new member.

Interesting info, but we're done.

I encourage both of you to check out the forum (and, of course, The Survival Podcast itself), and see what we're all about.

And please don't miss the following bits:

The Primary Role of The Survival Podcast Forums

Terms Of Use And Policies
[/moderator]