Author Topic: A long over due thank you to Justin Beard at MAGPUL  (Read 3652 times)

Offline Muddyboots

• Danger: Do Not Inflate
  • Survivalist Mentor
  • Hoodlum's Ambassador
    • Hood's Woods- the Hoodlums Forum
A long over due thank you to Justin Beard at MAGPUL
« on: May 08, 2010, 07:21:26 PM »
Without going into details, I had a strange problem (those who know me can kindly STFU!) I sent one of those "Dearest Manufacturer, I had an issue with your product when I used it so ridiculously far outside of it's intended range of purpose..." E-mails. His response was along the lines of "Wow, that's pretty cool that you did that and it did what it did! I've got an idea..."

Anyway, after a very positive E-mail discussion, Justin asked me for a shipping addy. He and MAGPUL solved my problem at their expense!

So what I'm saying is Justin and the MAGPUL team are very cool, innovative and stand behind their equipment AND CONCEPTS!

Good guys who can drink my beer anytime.

Muddyboots

Offline sawtac

• Senior Survivalist
  • Bert the Turtle
    • Sawtooth Tactical
Re: A long over due thank you to Justin Beard at MAGPUL
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 08:12:40 PM »
I agree.  Justin is a good guy.  I am a Magpul dealer and called Justin about an issue (policy not product) and while I didn't get my way he did a good job defending/explaining the policy.  It could have gone bad but thankfully didn't.  ;)

Offline RIjake

• Survivor
  • Yankee Redneck
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 06:51:00 PM »
Yup Justin took care of me with a problem I was having with a 20 round mag.  It took a little while but he came through in the end and the problem is resolved.

Offline waynewal

• Fledgling Prepper
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 03:10:10 PM »
Ditto here!

I had some fit problems with Magpul Mags 'dropping free' out of older AR15, he addressed it and they made a slightly different run and have apparently continued to do so (making the mag very slightly smaller for the part that goes in the mag well.

he sent me several extra magazines for my trouble.

This company has taken care of another couple of small issues with items i bought from them mail order. They are prompt courteous and will make it right!

I seldom have problems with Magpul parts (over several years). I will always do business with them again.

Wayne

Offline ironfourlife

• Fledgling Prepper
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 06:31:19 AM »
I've had a good n quick responds from them when ever I had trouble
with their gear, a good company I feel.