Author Topic: Saddleback Leather  (Read 3400 times)

Offline agentem

• Prepper
Saddleback Leather
« on: May 25, 2010, 09:37:13 AM »

Ok, so I got this new bag that's built like a tank and thought I'd share because I love the company and think a lot of people here might too. I also got the wallet and think it could survive pretty much anything.

The stuff is a bit pricey but very unique and the owner puts a 100 year warranty on everything. As Jack says, buy the best and it's only expensive once. Check it out:

http://www.saddlebackleather.com

Offline Amator

• Senior Survivalist
Re: Saddleback Leather
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 08:22:43 AM »
More than a little pricey unfortunately, at least for me.

It's high on my list of wants, but low on my list of needs.

Offline howardsheppard

• Prepper
  • ** Insert brilliant phrase here **
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 12:14:48 PM »
Agreed on it being pricey - but it is top notch!

I've ordered several items from them (messenger bags to belts and much in-between).  To say their stuff is over-built is an understatement!

Their belts make GREAT CCW / CPL carry belts due to their support and durability!

If Saddleback makes something you NEED; I would remind you to "buy the best and cry once..."

Offline ttubravesrock

• Dedicated Contributor
  • Born to be an Alaskan
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 03:22:21 PM »
I purchased the messenger bag for my wife as a graduation present.  She loves it, puts it through all sorts of distress, and still gets compliments on the bag all the time... from both men and women.  Their motto, if I recall correctly, is "The _________ your kids will fight over when you are dead."  I believe that this bag will definitely outlive either of us, and if it doesn't, we'll send it back and get it replaced for free.