Author Topic: Anyone else use Alice.com?  (Read 1715 times)

Offline ebonearth

• TSP Bunny Rabbit Wrangler
  • Dedicated Contributor
  • Plant a Revolution!
Anyone else use Alice.com?
« on: June 28, 2010, 11:09:24 PM »
So in the interest of replenishing my heavily depleted pantry shelves a came across Alice.com. While normally I'm not 'rah! rah! rah!' about websites, when I saw that they can deliver sodium borate (Borax) to my house for less  ($4.29 for 4.75 lbs) than I can procure at a big box store, Amazon (almost $5 plus an insulting amount for shipping) or Mountain Rose Herbs ($12!) and with free shipping to boot I figured it was worth sharing with all of you. They also auto coupon for some items which is nice although for some items it just cannot compete with diligent coupon clipping and bargain hunting. Here is my referral link (or for a visible link: http://www.alice.com/referral/10009DC3) if you would like to check it out and if you do please tell me what all of you think.  Oh the referral knocks $10 the first $50 order so it saves that way as well. Hope someone finds it useful!

Also, so I don't come across as a shill: In the interest of full disclosure Alice rewards referrals with 3% of sales. So if you do find it useful pass on the savings!

Offline luke

• Anarchocaprivore
  • Survivalist Mentor
Re: Anyone else use Alice.com?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 10:26:06 PM »
I hate comparing prices, different sizes, etc at the grocery store for the supplies available on Alice.com, so I checked it out and ordered a few things. When I got home tonight, there were several boxes sitting in my living room. Quick shipping, decent prices, and CONVENIENT! Thanks for sharing the link!

Offline baygal

• Survivor
Re: Anyone else use Alice.com?
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 09:28:38 AM »
Thanks! I can't wait to move back to the States so I can give this a go. +1