Author Topic: can't get a reply to question in gear shop  (Read 1567 times)

Offline smurf447

• Prepper
can't get a reply to question in gear shop
« on: September 16, 2010, 08:11:10 PM »
how do i get an update on an order i placed on the 3rd? my account was charged but the only info i can get from usps is ”The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on September 07, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later”
can’t seem to find an ”order status” button anywhere on the tsp site.

i posted this 3 days ago in the gearshop but its like yelling in an empty room "helllloooooo???" ;)

Offline PAGUY

• Survivalist Mentor
Re: can't get a reply to question in gear shop
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 08:16:12 PM »
Keep your pants on.  Try to pm the wilderness or sister wolf about the issue.  They will point you in the right direction.

Offline DeltaEchoVictor

• Evil Forum Overlord
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Survival Veteran
  • Vincit Omnia Veritas
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 08:23:59 PM »
Both of the proprietors have been ill as of late. 

They may be slow at lots of things at the moment. 

Rest assured though, you'll get a response.

Did you order items directly from them, or from the zazzle.com store?

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
  • Wanna have an adventure?
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 08:58:45 PM »
hey smurf.  I'm sorry I never saw your post in the gear shop.  Maybe I should make a post over there.  When you update your account profile, it doesn't let me (or anybody else) know that you've done it.  Also, yesterday is not three days ago. (according to the database, you posted your status update there one day ago.)  Not that it matters.  Not getting a response would be frustrating, and I'm sorry. 

I need you to follow the procedure outlined on the front page, where it says, "if you need anything, don’t be afraid to email me, Tiffany, at tspgearsupport@gmail.com for assistance."

Please email me privately.  I don't at all mind you talking about this in public, but I need some personal information from you (like your full name) so that I can get your address and other info off of paypal, and resend the package via UPS.

I hope that helps, smurf.  It's not your fault we're not feeling well, and I'll take care of this first thing in the morning, if I can get your full name via email tonight at some point.

Offline smurf447

• Prepper
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 10:04:00 PM »
sorry to hear your not feeling well and i didn't mean to sound too impatient. {thats the problem with the typed medium}  i will try to find the link you specified

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2010, 10:07:32 PM »
sorry to hear your not feeling well and i didn't mean to sound too impatient. {thats the problem with the typed medium}  i will try to find the link you specified

No, it's not necessary for you to go find the link.  :)  Just click on it from the post I just made.  Or you can PM me here, and I'll help you.

I just need to get your full name so that I can find which order got screwed, YET AGAIN, by the US Postal Service.  It gets old, but it isn't your fault.  You have the right to be impatient, buddy.  13 days is a long time to wait for an order.

Offline PAGUY

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2010, 02:52:31 AM »
Sister Wolf thank you for stepping in and helping out smurf.  I know that is what you are there for but, it sure helps out when someone says thank you. 

Offline smurf447

• Prepper
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2010, 10:55:15 AM »
just so paguy is aware i did thank sis wolf, in private on the other link, and was amazed at the speed of her actions once i did reach her.
however i should also thank her here in public so any one who might have thought i was being a tool would understand.
so with sincerity i would like to thank sis wolf for her attention to my question and not thinking i'm a tool [much]

sm 

Offline PAGUY

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2010, 05:25:04 PM »
smurf no one thought less of you.  All of us get upset from time to time.  I just wanted to help all that I could.  Sister Wolf just had an inside edge that I do not.  Her rep is beyond that of anything that could be the baseline on here.  She is a great person.

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2010, 05:49:38 PM »
Wow, PAguy, thank you.

Smurf and I worked this out. His package has been resent via UPS and should arrive Thursday.  Poor guy.

Offline PAGUY

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2010, 05:52:07 PM »
I am glad that things worked out.

Offline smurf447

• Prepper
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2010, 12:28:18 PM »
i recieved my stuff  yeaaa and i apreciate the extras thrown in. thank you sis wolf again