Author Topic: Embroidered "Revolution" pull-over Fleece Sweater  (Read 932 times)

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
  • Wanna have an adventure?
    • WilderWolf
Embroidered "Revolution" pull-over Fleece Sweater
« on: October 06, 2010, 03:10:57 PM »
This is a GREAT sweater for those of you who want to wear your TSP gear on the sly.

Offline Cooter Brown

• Survivalist Mentor
    • The Regular Guy Review
Re: Embroidered "Revolution" pull-over Fleece Sweater
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 03:54:28 PM »
Outstanding!!

I'll be gettin me one of these.

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
  • Wanna have an adventure?
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 03:56:55 PM »
Outstanding!!

I'll be gettin me one of these.

I'm getting myself one too.  I love the red-on-gray look, and the sly little "TSP" on the nape of the neck in the back.

But no - there is no "The survival podcast" or website or any of that ANYWHERE on this sweater.  So all of you who worry about family, friend, and co-worker reactions can wear this sweater in peace.  Just tell 'em you picked it up from some workout inspirational type of store.  ;D

Offline Shadowrider

• Survivor
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 06:28:44 AM »
After our discussion the other day about the stainless steel water bottle, (I am watching for your announcement when it is available) I was hoping you would have a shirt with The Revolution is You. I can't change other people. I can only change myself. So The Revolution is You is personal and fits me.

I can decide how I discuss TSP with whoever asks without scaring people off. I mean, it's a gardening podcast, right? It's a fill your pantry podcast or a gun podcast, right? Or whatever works.  ;)