Author Topic: 2 day Eskrima/Kali seminar in Houston  (Read 1875 times)

Offline txjohnny

• Prepper
2 day Eskrima/Kali seminar in Houston
« on: October 08, 2010, 11:37:13 PM »
For those that are interested; the dojo where I train is hosting a weekend 2 day seminar on Filipino Martial Arts (Knife/stick/empty hand fighting skills)

October 23 and 24th
8am-4pm each day
$159.00
2 sticks and wooden training knife will be provided for attendees
Location: Young Brothers Tae Kwon Do, 8515 Jackrabbit Rd. Suite D, Houston TX 77095

This is being hosted by my Krav Maga instructor who is also a long time Houston TKD instructor.
If you have been looking for an excuse to stop being lazy and get into the fighting arts, this is a good place to be.
The instructors have diverse backgrounds and I am very pleased that since arriving here almost three years ago, I ended up training here. 

If you are interested in learning more about the seminar or signing up for regular classes, send me a message.
http://www.copperfieldkravmaga.com/

We all give our two cents on this forum, it's about time some of us started hitting each other in person! :)
I am going to start posting these events held by my friends in the martial arts community. With any luck we could have a decent sized group of TSP listeners attending the local martial arts and gun fighting seminars and teach to those that can't make it.