Author Topic: Show Suggestion  (Read 2437 times)

MrNault

Show Suggestion
« on: October 01, 2008, 08:02:46 AM »
Jack,

I don't know if this is the correct place to ask this but here goes.

It would be helpful if you stated the current date at the beginning of each podcast. I downloaded all of them in one day and put them on my mp3 player. On my player, they don't seem to get sorted into any particular order and I don't see the date in the ID3 data.

I am really enjoying your show. Episode-65 was fantastic. Keep up the good work !!

Thanks.

Offline ModernSurvival

• Just a Desperado Under The Eaves
  • Administrator
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • Liberty is precious, fight to keep it!
    • The Survival Podcast
Re: Show Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 09:31:02 AM »
Since Episode 51 I have included an episode number for sorting on players.  I plan to do that for all of them at some point but it will take a long time to do.  ;) 

On the date if you use iTunes that is included in the show info.  If not then most of the software for players lets you edit it if you want to.  The best source of info if you wanted to do it on your player or in your software (like windows media player for instance) would be our feed, located at.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/survivalpcast

Hope that helps but I can only make titles so long, again on any player all the new shows should sort based on episode nubmers.

MrNault

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 09:51:14 AM »
I meant to say, could you say the date at the beginning of the podcast audio.

Offline ModernSurvival

• Just a Desperado Under The Eaves
  • Administrator
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • Liberty is precious, fight to keep it!
    • The Survival Podcast
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 09:53:10 AM »
Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!  You mean like I should say, "Hi this is jack spirko with another edition of the survival podcast for today, Oct, 1 2008"  :) :D ;)

What can I say, DUH!  Sure I can start doing that I should probably say the episode number too.

MrNault

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 11:05:44 AM »
Yes, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout  ;D