Author Topic: Bad Breath  (Read 3113 times)

Offline herbdoc

• Prepper
Bad Breath
« on: October 29, 2010, 09:17:18 AM »
I got a call yesterday regarding "bad breath".  She reported that her new husband had very bad breath.  She had tried using digestive enzymes because she had heard that bad breath can be coming from the digestive tract and she reasoned that if digestion was improved, so would the bad breath.  She also indicated that his oral hygiene was good (brushing, flossing).  I asked if his breath smelled like poop?  She said YES.  She didn't want to say that at first, but the breath was really foul.

I have seen this situation many times.  What is happening is that his sewage system is literally backing up.  She reported that he was having daily bowel movements, but you can still have a back up even though you are pushing stuff out the other end every day. 

My recommendation was to get the colon cleaned out.  I recommended our Colon Cleanse product.  It works great and is probably our biggest seller.  Usually within two or three days to a week you will notice a profound improvement.  Of course other herbal colon products can also work well. Not only will the breath smell fresh but by cleaning out the extra waste your energy will go up.

Consider this as an option for those with really bad breath.

Herbdoc