Author Topic: How to make more than your parents  (Read 1509 times)

Offline nimzy88

• Survivalist Mentor
How to make more than your parents
« on: November 05, 2010, 03:22:31 PM »
http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/25-self-made-teenage-millionaires-have-these-7-things-in-common-535576.html?tickers=^ixic,qqqq,spy,^dji,^gspc

I see these articles often on Yahoo and I think that it should be pointed out that all of these kids always have one thing in common, no not hard work or drive to succeed( yes they do have that). But they all used the internet to make their money. I remember Jack has often talked about this in his episodes about how to free yourself.

The internet is the number one place to make money and the best part is, is that you can do it in your free time with as much effort as you want. This isn''t physical labor so any age can take part.

Just a thought that I know has been repeated over and over on the podcast and the forum but always a good one to revisit.

Offline chrisdfw

• Dedicated Contributor
Re: How to make more than your parents
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 07:35:55 PM »
The internet is an amazing tools for getting products to niche audiences. Preparedness is a good example. There are so many ways to get Mountain house goods now, so many places. It is not a mainstream product and many cities could never support it, and its not an easy catalog business.

You can find and market your niche on the internet so much easier than ever before. You can have a shop specializing in reproductions of 17th century northern french peasant costumes and if there is an audience they can find you with an ease that didn't exist before.

More people can do exactly what they love because of the ability of the person who loves to wear 17th century northern french peasant costumes can find the person that loves to make 17th century northern french peasant costumes.

I like rich beautiful women, now if only I can find a way to use the internet to find them I'll be a happy man :)