Author Topic: Is the National Inflation Association a scam? I saw this series of videos...  (Read 4484 times)

Offline Conductor71

• Prepper
Okay, I feel super stupid because I've been checking this NIA (National Inflation Association) site occasionally (and watching the videos) and now it turns out it's run by some guy who's a penny stock pusher.  Here's the link to an LDS message board where someone has posted the actual videos.  I'd love to hear what others think about this.  It does sort of make sense that this is a scam, given the NIA's recent news release where they say food is going to insane prices (like $11.43 for one year of corn, etc).  If you want to read the entire press release on that it's on their website under "press releases".

Anyway, here's the link for those of you that want to check it out.  Seriously, I feel dumb I just blindly referenced this site.

http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&p=160716

I should mention I got this link from a fellow subscriber to Bob Chapman's International Forecaster newsletter.  Thank goodness they shared it!
Best to you all!
Conductor71

P.S.  Chapman said on last week's Marine's Disquisition radio show (in response to a caller asking about the supposed bank holiday that was to supposedly take place last week) that the latest fire drill b.s. "bank holiday" scare by Steve Quayle was total B.S. and that Quayle is a metals merchant who likes to freak everyone out every once in a while just to get them to possibly buy more metals.  Sounds like a similar M.O. to the guy running NIA.

Offline tamo42

• Survivalist Mentor
    • The Primal Prepper
NIA is an interesting animal.  Their news coverage and documentaries are actually pretty good.  Their pump and dump recommendations are utter garbage :)