Author Topic: Free Mercury Dime  (Read 4779 times)

Offline Taylor3006

• Survivalist Mentor
Free Mercury Dime
« on: January 11, 2011, 02:36:11 PM »
I was listening to the radio and heard an advertisement for a gold and silver place who was offering a free mercury dime if you called and requested their free guide to buying precious metals. Figured what the hey and called and ordered the guide. Will post a note when/if I ever get it. Here is the number if any of ya'll wanna give it a shot:  1-800-752-1676. I think the name of the place was Rosland Capital, can't be sure. Am guessing my free coin is gonna cost me lots of incoming phone calls though. Will update here as more info comes in.

Offline Condition1

• Prepper
Re: Free Mercury Dime
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 03:38:52 PM »
Hey thanks for posting this! I found I can roll my old 401K over into gold...
Great deal!

Offline Outdoorfury

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Si vis pacem para bellum
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 04:48:00 PM »
I just called and they were kind of rude, but said they would send the dime to me. I was barely able to tell them what my financial interest and I was cut off. I will also keep you posted.

Offline WV_Hampshire

• Prepper
  • theoutdoorpodcast.com
    • The Outdoor Podcast
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 07:18:44 PM »
I just made the phone call and the lady was pretty friendly.  She took my information and said she would ship out the dime and the information kit.  She asked me where I heard about them and that was it.  Very quick call.

Offline Roswell

• Search And Destroy
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • Posts REALLY REALLY ugly pictures...
    • Making A Homestead, One Day at a Time
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 12:50:16 PM »
I just made the call and the guy seemed pretty nice.

[mod hat]
Please only call if you are actually interested in a silver or gold purchase.  TSP can not sponsor calling to just get the dime.  That is too close to stealing.
[/mod hat off]

Offline Taylor3006

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 04:40:44 PM »
I just made the call and the guy seemed pretty nice.

[mod hat]
Please only call if you are actually interested in a silver or gold purchase.  TSP can not sponsor calling to just get the dime.  That is too close to stealing.
[/mod hat off]

Umm they are paying you for your phone number and address so it is hardly stealing. Ok I got my package today by Priority Mail even! Nice mercury dime in circulated condition attached to their catalog. I haven't read  thru the package yet but a cursory glance at it, it looks like a company that specializes in gold mostly like GoldLine. They did send me the paperwork I requested on rolling over my 401k into metals so was happy with that. Gonna have to read up on this Gold IRA they are selling, I prefer physical gold and silver. Anyways the company is Rosland Capital, hope they don't call everyone too much, if they are a like most investment places they will get to be a pain after a while for sure. Good luck all.

Offline Condition1

• Prepper
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 07:49:12 PM »
I too got  my dime! And already mailed out the docs to roll my 401K over!
Really excited about this! Also ordering a double eagle!

Offline WV_Hampshire

• Prepper
  • theoutdoorpodcast.com
    • The Outdoor Podcast
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2011, 09:47:46 AM »
Anyone know how long it takes for the coin/package to arrive.  I called over two weeks ago and they said they were shipping it out.

Offline Condition1

• Prepper
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2011, 03:29:23 PM »
I received mine in ruffly 5 days... Had a call the day after and moved my 401K over already! Was rather quick and painless...