Author Topic: After years of prepping and still going - by Victoria  (Read 208730 times)

Offline Stwood

• Dedicated Contributor
  • Wut wuz dat Olie?
Re: After years of prepping and still going - by Victoria
« Reply #600 on: September 13, 2017, 03:25:32 PM »
I also thought about buying a new trash can and fill that, leaving my tub usable.

That's what I would do in a situation that I did not already store water.

Metal trash cans are handy. I have two 30 gallon ones full of T paper. Yes, toilet paper. You can stack 75 rolls in one. Mouse proof, doesn't take up near the room if you leave them packaged up.  ;D

Offline Victoria

• Survivalist Mentor
  • My Yorkie, Prissy
« Reply #601 on: September 13, 2017, 04:00:20 PM »
I also thought about buying a new trash can and fill that, leaving my tub usable.
@Chad

Sure, get a big one, put in the bladder and you have water.

As I was working on this book a few minutes ago, I was reminded of plenty of water the Texas and Florida people living in town could have had if they had no water.  All they needed was a Kilcock key.  There is one in our car and I want you to have one, too.

It works this way:
Every large commercial building has a faucet outside on their building.  It may be covered or not.  No one can get that water running unless he/she has a Silcock key to unlock it.  Silcock keys are on Amazon for $6 to $10 dollars, buy one that has four sizes on it.  One of those sizes will fit the lock on the building faucet and turn on the water.  Gravity in the building will make the water come out even though power is off. 

Commercial buildings in the Florida Keys have water in them and no one has thought of that water.  A Silcock key would give them water out of every closed/damaged commercial building. 

Offline Victoria

• Survivalist Mentor
  • My Yorkie, Prissy
« Reply #602 on: September 29, 2017, 09:39:33 PM »

"Emergencies Happen - Be Prepared", 362 pages (110,358 words) book is being sent to agents (ten of them when I am finished, four are sent) in New York City, to find one who will take on this book and sell it to a publisher.

What you see in Puerto Rico is what will happen when power goes out in this country due to an EMP.  Without power, there is no water, there is no food, there is no gasoline, and no one works because they are searching for water and food for themselves and their family to stay alive another day.  There is plenty of dirty water - if the government gave people Big Berkey filters, the people would have good water all around them.  The mindset of people is, including the government, good water only comes in bottles from FEMA and bottles from the grocery.  If I was in charge of Puerto Rico, they would have water.  They would also have battery fans to stay cool and rechargeable batteries and a solar panel to keep charging the batteries.  The government only thinks in "generators" and there is no fuel for them.  Well, I could go on for pages about this - maybe FEMA will buy my book and find out how to deal with emergencies.  It is so sad to see these people in desperate need trying to stay alive.

Offline Carl

• Mr HamTastic!
  • Forum Veteran
  • COW?...No ,I haven't seen your cow.
« Reply #603 on: September 30, 2017, 03:39:29 AM »
  Have you noticed the difference in the way Puerto Ricans VS Texans face their problems? 

Offline Victoria

• Survivalist Mentor
  • My Yorkie, Prissy
« Reply #604 on: September 30, 2017, 07:29:22 AM »
  Have you noticed the difference in the way Puerto Ricans VS Texans face their problems?
@Carl

You say you didn't come here to fight; perhaps you meant this post for another thread here.

As to the difference between Puerto Ricans and Texans facing their problems, I see no difference.  I have been through numerous hurricanes in Texas for over 30 years.  I would say 98% are not prepared and some buy out plywood, water, food, flashlights and batteries every time and when the hurricane goes through, thousands/millions are in the streets begging for water and food from FEMA.

Because Puerto Rico is an island, the situation is more desperate.  Almost every structure is gone or damaged so much they can't be used and there is not an area there unaffected.  Texas had "stuff" in other parts of their state and other states connected to it for supplies to get there quickly.  Puerto Rico is totally destroyed and surrounded by water.  Yes, if they had been "preppers" with already stored water and food, other preps, they would be better off now but they are no different that US people who also don't prepare.

Offline Carl

• Mr HamTastic!
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #605 on: September 30, 2017, 08:21:17 AM »
  The not fighting is in my signature line....

It appears to me that Puerto Rico was fast to complain about response though I might also when facing such devastation.
Why,in such a storm prone area,are the individuals not better prepared with food and water etc? I often comment to myself
when I so often hear ,on Ham radio etc,that people I know have to shop for groceries nearly every day to carry home to eat.
 I keep many months of food and weeks of water ,even water filters,at my home and way more at my nearby BOL.

I grew up in a family that was poor but had a large pantry and think it as normal though and I guess times change..
I love your common sense approach to prepping.

Offline Victoria

• Survivalist Mentor
  • My Yorkie, Prissy
« Reply #606 on: September 30, 2017, 09:43:13 AM »
  I grew up in a family that was poor but had a large pantry and think it as normal though and I guess times change..
I love your common sense approach to prepping.
@Carl

Carl,
Your family had a large pantry.  I am likely a generation older than you are – my parents grew up on a farm in Arkansas and their food was what they grew, milk and butter from their cows, meat from their pigs, eggs from their chickens.
Then they married and moved to Texas where he worked for Sun Oil Company and I was born.  We had a big garden, fruit trees, two pigs every year, and chickens.  Eventually, the grocery stores had a lot of food and people began to buy food there and not have gardens.  There is a sections of my book, “We Did It To Ourselves” that discusses how we got to where we are today.  Today, if the grocery has no food, people have no food.  Very few people grow a garden now and don’t know how to grow food.  I suspect they think you buy an envelope of seeds and throw it on the ground and it grows.  The first year I tried to grow food, I failed.  The second year I had 150 containers with real food growing, all grown from seeds.  I grew 10 types of tomatoes to see which tomatoes would grow better where I was.  Wow, I had tomatoes of my own growing from seed.  There is a Gardening section in the book explaining how to do this.

Right now on TV, I see people in Puerto Rico trying to cross a river where the bridge was taken out.  That rushing river of water would be good water if it was put through a Big Berkey water filter.  There is plenty of water there for everyone if they just had that Berkey.   That one filter cartridge in it will last for months before it needs another one.

Remember that saying, give a person a fish or give him/her a fishing pole and bait and he/she has fish forever?  It is the same with water.  Give a person a bottle of water or give him/her a Big Berkey and extra filter cartridges and they have good water forever.

I am glad you have stored water and food – you are one of the few who has done this and your family will live whatever the emergency – if it is an EMP, there will be no power, no water, no food, no gasoline.  People will start dying after 5-6-7 days without water.  Patients in hospitals will start dying within a few days after an EMP.  They will be the first to die.

Within less than one week after an EMP, it won’t be safe to go to any store as people desperate to stay alive will riot inside stores as they will have no money as ATM machines and banks will be closed.  That is the situation right now in Puerto Rico, they have no cash money because ATM machines don’t work and banks are closed.

Store one dollar bills and quarters.  There is a story in my book about my trying to get one dollar bills and quarters from a bank.  That is in Chapter Twenty-Three, “MONEY – BARTER OR NOT”.

Offline Carl

• Mr HamTastic!
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #607 on: September 30, 2017, 11:20:10 AM »
  I look forward to your book and if you give most men a Big Berkey ,they will probably try to sell it to buy water.. :)

Offline Victoria

• Survivalist Mentor
  • My Yorkie, Prissy
« Reply #608 on: September 30, 2017, 11:50:19 AM »
  I look forward to your book and if you give most men a Big Berkey ,they will probably try to sell it to buy water.. :)
@Carl

I am afraid you are right. 

After a hurricane had passed and power was out, I gave hot coffee to a neighbor.  She was amazed I had hot coffee.  So, I offered her a Sterno stove and a can of canned heat plus a plastic filter to make her own coffee and heat food and she wouldn't take them because she had never seen those and was afraid of them.  You just can't help some people.

Offline Alan Georges

• Survival Demonstrator
  • Still trying to reason with hurricane season.
« Reply #609 on: September 30, 2017, 11:51:06 AM »
Similarly, if you build a man a fire, you keep him warm for a day.  But, if you set a man on fire, then you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

::)

Back on track, I'm looking forward to Victoria's book too.  And about "everyone should have a filter" – yeah, I agree.  But if you gave them out to the general population, the vast majority of them would end up shoved into a junk drawer and be non-functional gear when finally needed.  Gear has to be accompanied by a willingness to test, use, train, maintain, etc.
You just can't help some people.
Too true, Victoria, all too true.

Offline chad

• Dedicated Contributor
« Reply #610 on: September 30, 2017, 12:05:01 PM »
Similarly, if you build a man a fire, you keep him warm for a day.  But, if you set a man on fire, then you keep him warm for the rest of his life

:spit:

Glad to hear about the book

Offline LvsChant

• Resident Master Mudder
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #611 on: October 01, 2017, 07:52:26 AM »
Let us know how things progress with the publishers, Victoria...

Offline Victoria

• Survivalist Mentor
  • My Yorkie, Prissy
« Reply #612 on: October 17, 2017, 09:56:42 AM »
@LvsChant
ALL

I have sent out 20 queries to New York City book agents as of last week.  Yesterday, Monday, I got an email from one of those agents who is interested in taking my book!  I have to put together a proposal and am working on that now.

I didn't expect an interested agent so soon.  This agent only accepts nonfiction and that is why I chose her to send a query.  There are a few agents like her - only taking nonfiction.

The proposal is long to put together - I should have it off to her by tomorrow.  Then, I wait to see if she actually accepts the book.

Offline LvsChant

• Resident Master Mudder
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #613 on: October 17, 2017, 11:22:21 AM »
Great news! I hope it works out, Victoria.

Offline Stwood

• Dedicated Contributor
  • Wut wuz dat Olie?
« Reply #614 on: October 17, 2017, 05:05:46 PM »
 8) 8)

Offline Victoria

• Survivalist Mentor
  • My Yorkie, Prissy
« Reply #615 on: January 20, 2018, 12:44:29 PM »
I AM STILL SENDING QUERIES TO BOOK AGENTS.

The last one who considered it, said she wanted to read it for herself but didn't think people would buy it because they want to keep their head in the sand.

Get that - she wanted it for herself.

Well, if the book was in Hawaii right now, it would sell out as people there NOW want to know what they should have at home if the next missile warning is for real.   Everyone on those islands went nuts thinking missiles were coming and they were going to die.

That was a terrible thing to happen to them.  I heard a man who is in their government, say he put his 8 yr. old and 4 yr. old with him in his bathtub and reminded the 8 yr. old where the food supplies in the house were in case he was killed.  His voice broke as he said that.  I felt so sorry for him thinking he might die and leave the kids there by themselves with his dead body there.

Our country is in more danger than I can remember in my long years of life.  I WILL find a book agent who has the guts to sell this book to a publisher.  I just sent a query to a company of agents who only accept religious, spiritual books.  "EMERGENCIES HAPPEN!  BE PREPARED", would save their lives and the authors' lives they represent.  Is there a more religious book than saving the lives of God's creation?  Their religious books won't sell if there is no power, no water, no food.  So, I wait to hear from them and other agents who have my queries and I continue to send out queries.

Offline Stwood

• Dedicated Contributor
  • Wut wuz dat Olie?
« Reply #616 on: January 20, 2018, 07:16:36 PM »
Don't give up

Offline redrider

• Prepper
  • Purveyor of Post Drills
« Reply #617 on: January 21, 2018, 08:05:01 AM »
Just musing, not that I know anything about publishing.

It seems to me that publishers in NYC would have a difficult time relating to your subject - by living where they do, it demonstrates their non-interest. Are there publishers located away from large cities?

Back when I was writing my novel, ahem, I had a large book that gave all of the publishers and their areas of interest. "Writer's Market" https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1440352631/peregrine

Maybe your library has one?

Best of luck.

rr

Offline LvsChant

• Resident Master Mudder
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #618 on: January 21, 2018, 07:48:16 PM »
Try Prepper Press... they worked on publishing Heavy G's book series a few years back.

Offline Victoria

• Survivalist Mentor
  • My Yorkie, Prissy
« Reply #619 on: February 10, 2018, 09:42:47 AM »
Try Prepper Press... they worked on publishing Heavy G's book series a few years back.
@LvsChant
ALL

I have a list of all book agents over the country.  I am now sending queries to Christian book agents as I have a list of them - sent the first one, a long Proposal, to one yesterday.  I am not contacting publishers, am contacting book agents.  An agent only makes money if he/she sells it to a publisher; negotiates the contract, then promotes the book since that is how they make money - 15% of book sales.  More books will sell using a book agent.  If I absolutely cannot get a book agent, I will go to publishers then.  Publishers do not promote the book, would have to do that myself and that is inferior to what a book agent can do as that is part of their job - promote the book sales.

Thanks for keeping up with my effort to get this book published and sold.  I am not giving up, ever.

Offline Stwood

• Dedicated Contributor
  • Wut wuz dat Olie?
« Reply #620 on: February 10, 2018, 11:54:49 AM »

Offline Carl

• Mr HamTastic!
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #621 on: February 10, 2018, 12:58:23 PM »
@LvsChant
ALL

I have a list of all book agents over the country.  I am now sending queries to Christian book agents as I have a list of them - sent the first one, a long Proposal, to one yesterday.  I am not contacting publishers, am contacting book agents.  An agent only makes money if he/she sells it to a publisher; negotiates the contract, then promotes the book since that is how they make money - 15% of book sales.  More books will sell using a book agent.  If I absolutely cannot get a book agent, I will go to publishers then.  Publishers do not promote the book, would have to do that myself and that is inferior to what a book agent can do as that is part of their job - promote the book sales.

Thanks for keeping up with my effort to get this book published and sold.  I am not giving up, ever.

Have you looked into 'self publishing' ,I often see such advertised.

Offline Applejack

• Survivor
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #622 on: March 12, 2018, 07:59:08 PM »
Victoria, I am fairly new on here and found this section. I must say I was very impressed with what you have posted. I would buy your book if it gets published and I hope and pray it does soon. I have been prepping for many years as well but you posted a lot of things that got me thinking. Food wise I use mylar bags and 02 aborobers a lot for flour, sugar, powdered milk, rice and a lot of other things as well. I also oven can dry goods as well. You may have posted on these but I have not read all of the post. Its a lot to read and will take me some time to do it. I have been taken notes on some things I had not thought about. You have done everyone on here a great service and was glad to find these post. Thank you so much.

Offline Victoria

• Survivalist Mentor
  • My Yorkie, Prissy
« Reply #623 on: March 12, 2018, 09:25:13 PM »
Victoria, I am fairly new on here and found this section. I must say I was very impressed with what you have posted. I would buy your book if it gets published and I hope and pray it does soon. I have been taken notes on some things I had not thought about. You have done everyone on here a great service and was glad to find these post. Thank you so much.
@Applejack
@Carl

Thank you for the kind words; I'm glad it helps you.  Am still working to find a book agent.  I don't want to do self-publishing as that does not get me help for selling it.  There is more to getting the book into the public than just printing it.  Large publishers insist on a book agent to take the proposal to them.  The book agent helps with the contract and also helps sell the book.  There is no book about emergencies published by a MAJOR publisher.  This would be the first.  I have a list of every book agent in this country.  I will find one brave enough to do it.  I will post here when I get one.

Offline Applejack

• Survivor
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #624 on: March 19, 2018, 10:17:51 AM »
I know these are older post, but I was wondering. I have several bottles of fish mox assorted antibiotics. Also vits. and other things. They are well past the dates as I bought these for just in case. Should I now throw these away and replace them as I know they won't be as strong? Or should I just keep them as they would still be usable?

Offline Victoria

• Survivalist Mentor
  • My Yorkie, Prissy
« Reply #625 on: March 19, 2018, 10:42:11 AM »
I know these are older post, but I was wondering. I have several bottles of fish mox assorted antibiotics. Also vits. and other things. They are well past the dates as I bought these for just in case. Should I now throw these away and replace them as I know they won't be as strong? Or should I just keep them as they would still be usable?
@Applejack

I have information on the shelf life of fish antibiotics; the shelf life for them is the same as non-fish antibiotics.  Shelf life is different from one antibiotic to another, based on their contents.  I also have a fish one stored. I am on a small computer right now in my kitchen; when I go back to my big computer in a short while, I will post it here. 

Thanks for writing.  I have the possibility of getting a publisher soon for the big book - "Emergencies Happen!  Be Prepared".

Offline Applejack

• Survivor
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #626 on: March 19, 2018, 11:09:42 AM »
Victoria I am now on page 12 and have already bought a couple of things. One was the clock and I used my points to get that free as the price is now 69.00.  Also bought the battery charger and some batteries that you talked about. I will be buying other things as well but do not let my charge card get so high I can't pay the full amount off when bill comes in. So will get other things every other month. So much great info. Would like to think Cedar for bringing me back to this site and also you Victoria for all this great info. I have been taking a lot of notes on things I see that I really need to buy.  This info is really good and I have learned a lot an only on page 12 so far.
Thank you
Applejack

Offline Victoria

• Survivalist Mentor
  • My Yorkie, Prissy
« Reply #627 on: March 19, 2018, 11:28:06 AM »
Victoria I am now on page 12 and have already bought a couple of things. One was the clock and I used my points to get that free as the price is now 69.00.  Also bought the battery charger and some batteries that you talked about. I will be buying other things as well but do not let my charge card get so high I can't pay the full amount off when bill comes in. So will get other things every other month. So much great info. Would like to think Cedar for bringing me back to this site and also you Victoria for all this great info. I have been taking a lot of notes on things I see that I really need to buy.  This info is really good and I have learned a lot an only on page 12 so far.
Thank you
Applejack
@Applejack

The book has updated information.  Before you buy something else, let me know what it is so if there is updated info. on where to get whatever it is, I can give it to you.  The version of some items are no longer available as they have been updated to a new, better version and I have that information.  That is another reason I have to get this book printed.

Stay in touch with me as you make purchases so you have the best info. to get that item.  My method of buying was find the best product for the job, then look on Amazon for a price, then look on the web for other prices on that item, and get it from the place with the best price, figuring in the shipping price.  Some companies charge absolutely too much to ship an item.  I have Amazon Prime so don't pay shipping.

I have a fairly bad right knee and cannot walk big stores.  Amazon is my store unless I find a better price including shipping.

Offline Applejack

• Survivor
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #628 on: March 19, 2018, 12:34:31 PM »
UPDATES:  NORTH KOREA THREAT TO U.S. -  CHINESE NEW VIRUS THREAT - THE GOVERNMENT STOLE MY TV LAST NIGHT
Can someone with hypothyroid that is taking synthroid still take the Iodine tablets? I have heard different reports on this.
Applejack

PREPS FOR N. KOREAN NUCLEAR THREAT:

Today, April 8, North Korea shut down the large industrial complex that employed both N. Koreans and S. Koreans.  This takes a large amount of money from both countries.  One commentator said closing these factories means N. Korea is serious about their threats.  Instead of backing down, N. Korea is upping the odds of attack.  N. Korea has told diplomats from other countries living in N. Korea to leave by April 10.  They have moved one or two rocket launchers to their east coast.  The U.S. thinks N. Korea will set off another nuclear test in the next several days.

We have moved our military personnel from Japan to Guam to lower the possibility of a strike being made on Japan.   We have moved destroyer ships, two I believe, to off the coast of S. Korea.  We also have “bomb dropping” planes there.

The United States is taking these N. Korean threats seriously and so should we.  Although our west coast is a target, the U.S. doesn’t think a rocket or missile can reach us.  The operative word here, is, “doesn’t think”.  I have ordered last minute items I think are necessary if our country finds itself in peril.  I urge you to consider your preps, and obtain critical items.

Iodine tablets (potassium iodide) for nuclear fallout:
I got these tablets as a safeguard for my husband when the Japan nuclear reactors went down after the earthquake they had.  I cannot take these tablets as I am so allergic to iodine, they would probably kill me.  My doctor knows how allergic I am and a hospital will never be allowed to give me contrast dye with iodine in it.  If you know you are severely allergic to iodine, don’t take these tablets.

The tablets to get are IOSAT.  You can get them at www.ANBEX.com/.  It is one sheet of 14 tablets which is the amount of tablets to take for one person.  The tablets are tiny - so small one is likely to drop it.  The fact sheet reads, in part:

“IOSTAT is the first FDA approved “Thyroid Blocking Agent” for protection in a nuclear emergency.  IOSAT prevents the absorption of radioactive iodine that can cause thyroid cancer – especially in children.  Nuclear utilities, governments and emergency personnel have long kept potassium iodide (KI) on hand for their own protection, but the general public has had little access to this valuable drug.”

The price is $10 plus $4.00 shipping to Texas (your shipping cost will vary by state).  If I lived on the west coast or states next to those states, I would have these tablets if not allergic.

NEW CHINESE AVIAN FLU VIRUS:

As of yesterday, the World Health Organization, issued this statement:
“To date, a total of 21 cases have been laboratory confirmed with influenza A(H7N9) virus in China, including six deaths, 12 severe cases and three mild cases.”

“More than 530 close contacts of the confirmed cases are being closely monitored. In Jiangsu, investigation is ongoing into a contact of an earlier confirmed case who developed symptoms of illness.  At this time there is no evidence of ongoing human-to-human transmission.”

As I suspected would happen, ducks and chickens and pigeons are being killed after they were found to be carrying the virus.  Hopefully, they weren’t thrown in the river as the virus carrying pigs were.  And, guess what?  Open markets have been closed.  Remember, I spoke of being at one of those open markets with ducks walking around and meat hanging from hooks in the open air?  Don’t go to China and let’s hope that virus doesn’t make it here.

I don’t trust the statement, “At this time there is no evidence of ongoing human-to-human transmission.”  China is the worst to tell the truth about a virus and it could be transmitting from human to human now but they just haven’t discovered it yet.  That is why that sentence reads, “At this time…”.

Surgical masks:
You should have a supply of surgical masks, at least the strength of N95 masks.  If the virus is identified in your family, every family member PLUS THE INFECTED PERSON wears a mask 24/7.  Masks are for two reasons:  To keep you from giving the sick person another disease and to keep the spittle from the infected person off you.  A cough from the infected person will also send the virus flying through the air.  Don’t get any closer to the patient than you must as the virus coughed in your direction can go through that mask if you are close.  You need good medical gloves.  Your patient will have the virus on his/her hands so you must have protection on your hands.  Protection glasses should be worn as the virus can get in your eye and then to the rest of the body.  You can buy protection one use gowns to pitch that gown, those gloves, and the mask in the trash and seal it after you have on new gloves and new mask.  Put a trash can with plastic bag inside just outside the patient’s room for dumping these items.

You can find surgical N95 masks on Amazon below.  Do not buy N95 masks for “particles” as those are for workmen while sanding and will not do for biological masks.  Make sure it says “surgical” masks.  The ones below are surgical: 

http://www.amazon.com/3M-1870-Surgical-Mask-N95/dp/B000BZ1OFO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1365443594&sr=8-4&keywords=N95+masks

Medical gloves:
There are many medical gloves on Amazon and there are Nitrile ones if you are allergic to rubber products.  Don’t get “Industrial” gloves as those are not medical gloves.  Get a big box.  A family member may get a “regular” bad cold or “regular” flu so use these gloves and the rest of the protection at that time to keep the family from getting it.

Disposable gowns:
You will find 50 disposable full back gowns, elastic at the wrist, for $19.00 at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Dynarex-Isolation-Fluid-Resistant-Yellow/dp/B000960KBO/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1365445436&sr=1-1&keywords=disposable+medical+gowns\

You can find medical eye protection glasses here for $9.25:

http://www.amazon.com/Prestige-Medical-Colored-Temple-Eyewear/dp/B002WJHEMO/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1365446205&sr=1-1&keywords=medical+protection+glasses

The proper masks, glasses, gloves, and gowns gives you the option of keeping your family safer from transmitted human to human disease.

THE GOVERNMENT STOLE MY TV LAST NIGHT:

I’m sure you have seen your TV go through an “Emergency Test”.  The picture will go off and there will be a screen with the words that read something like, “This is a test of the emergency broadcasting system”, then there will be a loud noise while that screen is still on, then it will go back to the program you were watching.

I went to bed late, and the time was ten minutes after 2 am (central time).  The program went off and there was wording about an emergency test.  I didn’t read the wording as I thought it was a regular test.  I grabbed the puncher so I could turn down the loud noise when it started.   The noise never started as my TV was turned completely OFF – the screen was black.   I no longer had the TV, whoever turned it off was controlling  it.  It didn’t respond to me at all – it was OFF.   In about a minute, the TV turned itself on and went back to the program.

Hussein Obama owned my TV last night, I didn’t.   If the government decided to keep my and your TV off,  I still have the battery operated ham radio receiver to find out what is happening.  If you recall, Hussein’s system also controls regular radios.  I wish I had one on last night to see if it also went dead and I would bet regular radios also went off for this “test”.

That happening is so like the book/movie 1984 by Orson Wells.  The government owned all their TVs and gave them orders every day through that system.  The owner had no control over that TV – it was the government’s  way of controlling the people and the government could also see through that TV and know what you were doing every minute of the day.

I’m sure Homeland Security says their controlling system of TVs and radios is “good” for us so they can tell us what to do during an emergency.  Hogwash friends, they stole our TVs and radios last night.

Offline Victoria

• Survivalist Mentor
  • My Yorkie, Prissy
« Reply #629 on: March 19, 2018, 01:10:12 PM »
Victoria I am now on page 12 and have already bought a couple of things. Thank you
Applejack
@Applejack

Here is a list of fish antibiotics.  Use the internet and look up each one to determine which ones are best for you.  Then, on internet, put in search, "Shelf life of -------" for the ones you want.

The only one I can take is Cipro as I am allergic to Penicillin and all its cousins.  When I took Penicillin, my entire body turned red with itchy bumps.  I had to put a soda solution on all my body at night and get it off the next morning.  I was told never to take it again.

Fish Antibiotics
Fish Mox & Mox Forte (Amoxicillin)
Fish Flex & Flex Forte (Cephalexin/Keflex)
Fish Zole & Zole Forte (Metronidazole)
Fish Flox & Flox Forte (Ciprofloxacin)
Fish Pen & Pen Forte (Penicillin)
Fish Cycline & Cycline Forte (Tetracycline)
Fish Cillin (Ampicillin)
Fish Cin (Clindamycin)
Fish Sulfa Forte (Sulfameth/Trimethoprim)
Fish Fungus (Ketoconazole)
Fish Mycin (Erythromycin)
Fish Neo Forte (Neomycin)
Fish Kanaymcin
Fish Fura Forte (Furazolidone)
Fish Quine Forte (Chloroquine)