Author Topic: Top Gun Supply  (Read 1606 times)

Offline Cooter Brown

• Survivalist Mentor
    • The Regular Guy Review
Top Gun Supply
« on: January 22, 2011, 06:04:25 PM »
http://www.topgunsupply.com/

Being a SIG Sauer owner and armorer, I was referred to this sight as one of the principal suppliers of SIG parts and accessories. They also carry a variety of firearms, parts, and accessories other than SIG.

After multiple transactions with them, I can say that they have among the best order processing and customer service processes that I have experienced online. As an example, I placed an order this morning at 11:00. By the time I had closed out of the order screen, I had a confirmation email. Two hours later I received a shipping notice and two minutes after that another email with the tracking number.

This has been my experience with every order I have placed with them, and I have consistently received my items sooner than expected. It doesn't hurt that they don't use UPS (I won't order from anyone who doesn't offer a non-UPS shipping option unless its absolutely necessary).

A must for SIG owners and highly recommended for everyone!!

Offline Cooter Brown

• Survivalist Mentor
    • The Regular Guy Review
Re: Top Gun Supply
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 03:30:03 PM »
Just as a follow up on the example used above; the parts I ordered on Saturday arrived today (Monday). They are in Ohio, I'm in Rhode Island.  :)