Author Topic: Another holster for women  (Read 1985 times)

Offline baygal

• Survivor
Another holster for women
« on: January 31, 2011, 09:16:01 PM »
Hi, ladies,

I came across a holster called "Naturally Concealed" on this new blog I started reading tonight. Some of you may have heard of the author. Anyway, what do you think about the holster? I'm considering getting one when I have some extra coin. 

Offline CBP

• Survivor
Re: Another holster for women
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 09:17:36 AM »
I think it would depend on the gun and how you are built.  If you have some pudge around the middle, it might push the gun around when you sit down.  It would also depend how endowed you are up top--ok no delicate way to say it -----Either you have to push things out of the way OR it may bulge where you don't have them.   Depends on the type of clothing you wear and if you can draw the gun.  I have a quarter zip fleece shirt on now and it would probably hang up on the way out.  

I normally go with a with an inside the waistband clip type on my left, slightly lift my shirt and cross draw with my right.  Or a fanny pack of sorts.  This "chest holster" she is making would certainly secure a gun well though!! 

However, I thought I recognized her name -- excellent blog.  Gotta find me some cheese to can!!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 09:26:42 AM by CBP »

Offline baygal

• Survivor
Re: Another holster for women
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 09:11:58 PM »
I thought about build too. I will strap my gun to that area somehow beforehand so I'll know if it's a good idea to go ahead.