Author Topic: New Stuff  (Read 1260 times)

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
  • Wanna have an adventure?
    • WilderWolf
New Stuff
« on: February 16, 2011, 12:24:39 AM »
I have just added the AOCS Coins back into the store (we received an order of them from the AOCS mint tonight).  We have a new shipping procedure with these, so please know that they'll be wrapped in bubble wrap and super-duper-ultra protected in their travels to you.

I have also just added Marjory Wildcraft's BYFP DVD to the store.  Please head over and check it out.  It's a fantastic DVD, and worth the money.  Jack has had her on the podcast twice, and Marjory is a great friend of TSP.  We want her business to succeed, and we think you'll benefit greatly by watching this DVD.

I have ALSO added a couple of patches, and our stickers to the store (they were errant, due to my hectic schedule).  They're there now, as is a special "messed up patch" that we're selling for less than cost to get it out of our inventory to make room for some other stuff.

And I've just added the last 5 (make that 4, thanks for your order!) challenge coins to the store.  If you want one, you'll need to HURRY to get it.  The new order will be at least 8 weeks out, due to our schedule and the lead time from our mint.

And... I think that's it for tonight.  I'll add more stuff in the next few days, as we receive them from suppliers.

http://store.survivalpodcast.net

Go there.  Order stuff.  Be happy.

Edit:  Fixed link per Nic's request.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 06:51:02 AM by Sister Wolf »

Offline Nicodemus

• HooHa Man! AKA Docs Whipping Boy
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Veteran
  • Wake up and smell the cat food n your bank account
Re: New Stuff
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 06:40:28 AM »
I couldn't get the link to work, Sis. It sent me to some Google Search Tool.

I got there through the TSP front page link though. http://www.survivalpodcast.net/store/index.php

Are they not the same stores?

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 06:52:12 AM »
That's cuz there's no such thing as survivalpodcast.com.  I guess I couldn't figure out if I wanted THEsurvivalpodcast.com, or survivalpodcast.net so I married 'em together.

That's called "lack of sleep".  :D

Offline Nicodemus

• HooHa Man! AKA Docs Whipping Boy
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Veteran
  • Wake up and smell the cat food n your bank account
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 07:32:50 AM »
LOL

OK. Get some sleep!

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 07:34:54 AM »
Once I get these trekkers sent out, I intend to!

Offline JerseyVince

• Dedicated Contributor
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 07:46:37 PM »
SW is there an ETA on the MEDIC Bags? or are they just not added into the store yet?

THX
JerseyVince

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 08:25:01 PM »
SW is there an ETA on the MEDIC Bags? or are they just not added into the store yet?

THX
JerseyVince

Well.. I have them, but the patches are backordered.  I'm not sure exactly how long it'll take to get the patches in.  Soooo, I can either hang onto the bags until the patches are in, or I can go through and ship the patches out separately once they come in (and sell the bags now).  It's really up to you guys.  Your wish is my command.  :)

Offline JerseyVince

• Dedicated Contributor
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 11:01:29 AM »
I'll wait till the patches are in and get both at one time, makes everything easier for everybody.

Thx SW

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 08:16:22 PM »
Yeah, I figured that would be the consensus.  :)  I was just notified that the medic patches shipped today.  They should be here in the next few days, so I'll let you guys know when they come in and the bags/patches are added to the store.

I also just added the TSP Swiss Army Knives back into the store.  We received an extra batch of 25, so we engraved them, and paid for them, and are offering them back up for sale until they sell out.  Link: http://www.survivalpodcast.net/store/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=29781

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2011, 08:29:40 PM »
Gear Shop News for 2/21/2011 = includes news on the subdued patches, and a query for help on choosing the new logo for the 2011 TSP French Press Mugs.  You'll need to be signed into your TSP Gear Shop account in order to participate in the poll (if you don't have one, or it's been a while since you stopped by, please create an account, and participate in the poll).

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2011, 01:12:15 AM »
TSP Paracord Lanyards have just been added to the store!

29" TSP blue-white-black paracord lanyards are just the thing for holding badges, sturdy usb drives, dog tag bottle openers (which we're working on getting into the store in the very near future), mini survival kits, neck knives, or anything else you want fixed around your neck where you'll have easy access to it just when you need it.

These come with a heavy metal clip, metal caps at the end of the paracord, a matching metal keyring attached to the clip, and a heavy plastic sliding adjuster to make your lanyard as long or as short as you want.

These gorgeous creations are made by a TSP forum member. When he sent us a sample, we jumped at the chance to support such a talented guy. Know that when you purchase these, you're not just supporting TSP and the Gear Shop. You're also supporting a hard working American who would like to become the Gear Shop's sole contact for all things paracord. Thank you, Jim, for giving us the chance to support you!