Author Topic: new rounds at tsp mint  (Read 1609 times)

Offline Erigorn

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Finally joined MSB!!
new rounds at tsp mint
« on: July 10, 2013, 02:52:19 PM »
Just checking tsp mint and it is now directed to mulligan mint. They have a new " voluntaryism" round that I expect is one of the 6 Jack mentioned. I also liked the "day of resistance" round that i think is new. I didn't see any of the fractionals yet. Just passing along for anyone interested.

Offline Erigorn

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Finally joined MSB!!
Re: new rounds at tsp mint
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 02:56:56 PM »
Also of note is if you go to SBSS they have suspended orders and have an announcement to make soon. They will be fulfilling all orders placed before the they suspended orders. Which is good since I put a small order in on the 3rd that I'd like to get.

Offline Nicodemus

• HooHa Man! AKA Docs Whipping Boy
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Veteran
  • Wake up and smell the cat food n your bank account
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 06:16:44 PM »
Just checking tsp mint and it is now directed to mulligan mint. They have a new " voluntaryism" round that I expect is one of the 6 Jack mentioned. I also liked the "day of resistance" round that i think is new. I didn't see any of the fractionals yet. Just passing along for anyone interested.

Most of those were already in the works or in production from MM. They're just offering them in the TSP section. The Voluntaryism round is a promo for Adam Kokesh's Adam vs The Man Podcast.

Offline Erigorn

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Finally joined MSB!!
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 09:42:38 PM »
Oh thanks that makes more sense. I didn't expect Jacks 6 to start coming out without an update from him.

Still waiting on those fractionals for my next order.