Author Topic: Victorinox Flashlights & TSP Dog Tag Bottle Openers  (Read 769 times)

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
  • Wanna have an adventure?
    • WilderWolf
Victorinox Flashlights & TSP Dog Tag Bottle Openers
« on: March 24, 2011, 11:39:15 PM »
Hey all!  We've got a couple of very cool new items in the TSP Gear Shop!

#1 - TSP Engraved Victorinox Flashlights : These are powered by AA batteries, and they have a 4.8 watt LED bulb. They're shockproof and water resistant, and two AA batteries are included with your purchase.  We're selling them for $29.95, with a bulk discount if you buy 5 or more, and 10 or more.

#2 - TSP Dog Tag Bottle Openers : These are stainless steel (NOT aluminum, like most dog tag bottle openers) middle slot dog tag bottle openers. They come with a nickle-plated stainless steel keyring to attach them to your keys, or you can hang them from your own ball-chain necklace.  We're selling these for $4.95 each.

Measurements: 55mm x 31mm x 2mm

Remember that when you purchase the dog-tags WITH a lanyard, you will receive $2.00 off of the total order price automatically!

Also, please don't forget that through the end of March, all t-shirts are on sale for 40% off! (that's $12.00, rather than $20.00)  That's one heck of a deal on these shirts!

I may extend this promotion until we're totally out of shirts.  The response so far has been awesome, and I'd like to get these out of the store entirely.

Offline LvsChant

• Resident Master Mudder
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
Re: Victorinox Flashlights & TSP Dog Tag Bottle Openers
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 08:54:19 AM »
I just received one of each... very excellent flashlight with a surprisingly strong beam... and love the bottle opener, too.