Author Topic: lack of support  (Read 2333 times)

Offline srvcman20031

• Prepper
lack of support
« on: March 30, 2011, 06:09:51 AM »
i hope jack finds a new gear shop. i ordered 2 knives to test the service quality. very disappointed with the people running it.  after ordering a while later some knives are "mysteriously stolen".  i got the email and after the delivery time passed and forum post that knives were shipped i had no knives. send email no response. contact jack he responds they ignore him. send jack another email. knives arrive no water bottle. try contacting gear shop finally hear back they say they are sorry and the bottle will go out stat. nothing heard or received. i will not waste my time or money with these people. i have had better response from another company tried to rip me off. i have no problem with jack.

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
  • Wanna have an adventure?
    • WilderWolf
Re: lack of support
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 11:59:44 AM »
i hope jack finds a new gear shop. i ordered 2 knives to test the service quality. very disappointed with the people running it.  after ordering a while later some knives are "mysteriously stolen".  i got the email and after the delivery time passed and forum post that knives were shipped i had no knives. send email no response. contact jack he responds they ignore him. send jack another email. knives arrive no water bottle. try contacting gear shop finally hear back they say they are sorry and the bottle will go out stat. nothing heard or received. i will not waste my time or money with these people. i have had better response from another company tried to rip me off. i have no problem with jack.

:D :D :D !!!

Yup.  That's us.  First we pretend like the knives are "mysteriously stolen", and then we ignored our customers, and THEN we ignore JACK!!!  Our goal in life is to rip customers off.  I'm just so glad that we accomplished it so efficiently.

Okay, here's the deal, Tom.  I don't properly give a shit if you are disappointed in us.  You're an asshole, and that's the bottom line.  I deal with customers every single ever-loving day of my life.  Monday through Sunday.  I talk with them on the phone, I deal with them via email, I speak to them on the forum, and I deal with them on Facebook.  You're one of the very least pleasant human beings I've ever dealt with in my life, and I'm damned glad you won't be wasting your money with us in the future.  You're what Jack is talking about when he talks about firing customers. 

The knives weren't "mysteriously stolen".  There was nothing mysterious about it.  I thought I was pretty clear in the email I sent out to everybody, but evidently you need more than that.  Here's how it went: 

THE KNIVES WERE VERY UN-MYSTERIOUSLY STOLEN BY A UPS EMPLOYEE WHO WAS PROBABLY HIRED FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH. 

THE STOLEN KNIVES WERE PUT ON EBAY.  WE CAUGHT THEM IMMEDIATELY THANKS TO HELP FROM OTHER TSP MEMBERS. 

WE GOT A FEW OF THE KNIVES BACK, BUT NOT ALL OF THEM.  WE HAD TO ORDER MORE KNIVES FROM SWITZERLAND.  WE ONLY JUST RECEIVED THEM ABOUT A MONTH AGO. 

VERY NEARLY EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO GOT THAT EMAIL (where we offered a free water bottle)  SENT US AN EMAIL BACK, REQUESTING THAT THEY NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING EXTRA WITH THEIR ORDER, BECAUSE THE THEFT WAS NOT OUR FAULT.  THOSE WHO DID NOT SEND AN EMAIL STATING SUCH ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO REDEEM A FREE WATER BOTTLE.

I do NOT ignore customers, and I do NOT ignore Jack.  Just because you don't see a reply to Jack doesn't mean that one didn't go out.  With 150+ customers sending me condolence emails on top of a typical workload, your initial email (you only sent two that I saw, remember) got lost in the mix.  I owned that, and apologized more than a month ago.  Your water bottle was sent out IMMEDIATELY when you requested it.  If you didn't receive a water bottle, I never heard about it.

For the record (because there are others who will be reading this) - it's necessary that I make it very damned clear that I do NOT typically respond to customers in this manner, regardless of their mood.  But post publicly and suggest that I'm a liar (the knives were "mysteriously stolen"), and then yourself lie about the proceedings of our communications ("contact Jack he responds they ignore him"), and you'll have one very pissed off Tiffany on your hands.

I'm only sorry that your knives got shipped out in the first place.  I'd much rather be refunding your order right now and selling the knives to somebody who deserves my time and energy.

Sincerely (really very, VERY sincerely),

Tiffany Rockwell
TSP Gear Shop

Offline Thanson_V

• Survivor
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 02:08:56 PM »
I think for this kind of reply you should at least change your avatar to an angry face. Presentation y'know.

Offline Mr. Bill

• Like a hot cocoa mojito
  • Administrator
  • Ultimate Survival Veteran
  • Trained Attack Sheepdog/Troll hunter
    • Website Maintenance and Online Presence Management by Mr. Bill
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 02:19:00 PM »
I think for this kind of reply you should at least change your avatar to an angry face. Presentation y'know.

Heck no!  She looks much more ominous with that smile. :D

Offline TexDaddy

• TSP Goat Wrangling Geezer. He is EVIL also.
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
  • I live in Texas. What country are you from?
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 03:37:36 PM »
Heck no!  She looks much more ominous with that smile. :D

Absolutely. I'll bet TW gets a little worried when she smiles like that at him.  ;)

Offline Sperls

• Prepper
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 03:45:59 PM »
As a fellow retailer, your response made me smile. Thank you.

Offline jaegersapper

• Survivor
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 09:25:17 AM »
OUTSTANDING! Sister Wolf.

I haven't ordered anything from the TSP Gear shop yet.  I will soon though. 

Later, gotta go shopping at the gear shop.

JS out

Offline Sarcasmo

• Prepper
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 01:43:00 PM »
This doesn't add anything constructive to this thread, but "LOL"

Offline GomerPile

• Prepper
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 07:04:00 PM »
First post on the TSP....this is one of my pet peeves.

The company I work for does embroidery....we call unhappy people like this "screamers".  In my experience, the mental stress they cause is simply not worth the trouble of trying to make them happy.  Give them free crap, kiss their ass, and they still will find something to complain about (and/or do a chargeback)....firing them is the answer.  And I love the way you did it! 

Nice Job!
 ;)

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 07:15:24 PM »
First post on the TSP....this is one of my pet peeves.

The company I work for does embroidery....we call unhappy people like this "screamers".  In my experience, the mental stress they cause is simply not worth the trouble of trying to make them happy.  Give them free crap, kiss their ass, and they still will find something to complain about (and/or do a chargeback)....firing them is the answer.  And I love the way you did it! 

Nice Job!
 ;)

Gomer, what sort of embroidery does your company do?  Patches?  Sweaters?  I'd love to support a TSP member by using them for our embroidery needs.

Offline 4bull

• The Pumpkin Whisperer
  • Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011, 07:21:07 PM »
Hell, look for my order, i like your style Sister Wolf.
 Its time i support you in your good work

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2011, 07:28:53 PM »
Hell, look for my order, i like your style Sister Wolf.
 Its time i support you in your good work

Well thank you, 4bull.  :)

Offline 4bull

• The Pumpkin Whisperer
  • Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2011, 09:03:29 PM »
Done , paypal was a btic- ,wish i could remember my codes.
Your welcome

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2011, 09:15:33 PM »
Done , paypal was a btic- ,wish i could remember my codes.
Your welcome

Yeah, I agree about Paypal.  :)  You're always welcome to send me a check (in the future).

Offline 4bull

• The Pumpkin Whisperer
  • Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2011, 03:06:01 PM »
I call bullshit on the subject.
 Got my order, all there and looks great.
    Thanks Sister Wolf

amanadoo

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2011, 06:27:25 PM »
Ahhhh this made my day. MADE MY DAY I tell you! The fabulous thing about using the internet to defame people and companies is that they can defame you right the hell back. SW, you're fabulous.