Author Topic: Shelf Reliance discount code?  (Read 6740 times)

Offline PrepperChef

• Fledgling Prepper
Shelf Reliance discount code?
« on: April 10, 2011, 11:22:59 PM »
I recently just signed up for the Member Support Brigade but I didn't see a discount code for Shelf reliance.  I found the old one but it doesn't work.  Can any one point me in the right direction or is there no longer a code for them?

Offline bartsdad

• Scrooge McDuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • We're Vikings, we have stubbornness issues.
    • SPAMMY Link
Re: Shelf Reliance discount code?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 11:34:00 PM »
Per Jack, they no longer offer any discounts. They are still trying to work out a way to support the MSB. Keep checking your account for current offers.
Making the best of the DASH.

Offline Bradbn4

• Dedicated Contributor
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 07:24:05 AM »
Sometimes you can get a discount code / link by google the business with the word discount code.

My last buy I found a better deal thru CostCo than the old discount codes.

Brad(bn4) - In Colorado

Offline Vashti

• Survivor
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 06:57:55 PM »
That's really too bad. I signed up for their Thrive Q several months back, mostly because of the MSB discount, but now I've really grown to appreciate those cans showing up every month and increasing my food storage. I'm disappointed that they no longer offer a discount code, and hope that they'll reconsider!

Offline mark1230

• Fledgling Prepper
  • God Bless America
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 12:57:29 PM »
I ordered through http://discount.shelfreliance.com and the prices were cheaper than the regular website.  The 72 hour kit was 1/2 price.  Some of the cheaper prices don't show up until you click on the item or add it to the cart.  I found it by googling shelf reliance discount.  Thanks for the advice!

Offline ConcoursRider

• Survivor
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 04:08:36 PM »
Is Shelf Reliance no longer a sponsor? I don't see their banner anymore. Did I miss something?
Members Brigade Supporter

Offline Perkins

• Fledgling Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2013, 08:26:03 AM »
Anyone can get a significant discount from a hosting consultant. I recently made a purchase, ordered a harvester the way I wanted it!. I'm not advertising for them. If you web search shelf reliance discount get through all the coupon code junk and you find a hosting consultant. If y'all want me to post a link just let me know where is the preferred location

Offline darkwingdave

• Fledgling Prepper
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2016, 12:00:51 AM »
If you're looking for a consultant..I am an MSB member. Happy to help. They have pretty much dropped all the non food items aside from the storage racks but the food is still great.
https://www.thrivelife.com/ruprepped

DaveC